Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ichihaya

Jul 22, 2022
Hello, anyone know this problem? so log say "all file successfully written" but status still "Processing", i already wait 1hour and still like this

Rizzo619

Sep 26, 2019

If you have MV, then the codes for changing the text size

\{Increases the text by 1 step.
\}Decreases the text by 1 step.
I have a game with two different versions. Older version is translated in english while the newer one is in japanese which also includes a dlc. How can i import the translated texts from the older one to the newer version. I only copy pasted the older map files till now, dont know how to copy the translated texts from common events and anything else if i missed. Can you help?

Nov 2, 2021
I only copy pasted the older map files till now, dont know how to copy the translated texts from common events and anything else if i missed. Can you help?
It's usually easy to export the translation to a version of the game made by the same developer. Minimal work. But if there are many files changed, the only thing I can advise is to open two windows of the translator and check manually, file by file, line by line. Yes, it is long, but with amount of work comes experience. :(

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote