• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Transsexual Stepmom [v0.6] [Distru]

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The quality is .... stunning!!!
My eyes are still in pain and my brain has melt a little.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Part that i find weird is most all trans game on here are all trans bottom which alot like to be but many of them like to top as well. It's like most are afraid to break that barrier because its not as popular. I can't remember the name of the game but there is on where they guys gets girls, trans and futa. The Mc is confident in himself and isn't afraid to explore something new which is rare on here. Aside from the really low quality short games. Love the way the stepmom looks!

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
"The visual novel is about the relationship between a stepmother and her stepson. "

DAMMIT! so close...

:ROFLMAO:

GL!

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
I'm curious what was changed within a day... Why does no one ever update the changelog?
The 0.5 was out alerady before the thread was created but only 0.4 was public at this moment someone shared 0.5 and when the one who share this don't give the changelog how should we know what changed:unsure:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The 0.5 was out alerady before the thread was created but only 0.4 was public at this moment someone shared 0.5 and when the one who share this don't give the changelog how should we know what changed:unsure:

Scenes have been added:
- Sex scene of the game hero and his stepmother in the living room,
- sex scene of the game's hero and his stepmother in the room,
- sex scene of the main character's father and his subordinate (femboy).

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes