VN Ren'Py Abandoned Transsexual Stepmom [v0.6] [Distru]

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes
May 3, 2018
EDIT: I assumed this was from a new random creator directly uploading on F95, didnt think this was from a Patroned author.
(Obviously this is not worth a patronage in any way) - Unfortunately advice may go unnoticed.

The idea/premise and story you've got is really good.
However It moves along much too quickly, and thus it's not as powerful as it could be.

There are writing errors, not just grammar but text out of place and from the wrong character.

Occasional animated slides are appreciated! I look for to seeing an improvment of this story, we don't have much Futa Ren'Py so anything's a gift.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
My dick is confused
That's cause the creator just stuck a dick on a female character. There's one point where the MC mentions the stepmom having wide shoulders despite her shoulders looking pretty standard. She's even got wide hips which would be rare for a man to have.

Reactions: Happy Potter

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry she is not a true trans but a female with a prick. It moves far too fast and it is certainly not realistic. I know what I am talking about believe me. If it appeals to your fantasies then enjoy it. Not for me though. Bye.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

ThisKmavel

May 28, 2017
I wish more devs get the flopping part right like in this game. There is nothing more beautiful than a cock swinging in the wind :D but srsly I know its the engine, but a lot of daz Animations are quite stiff

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes