VN Ren'Py Abandoned Transsexual Stepmom [v0.6] [Distru]

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
From my professional view, i guess renders are kinda okay-ish if you were in a hurry and wanted to fap at something quickly but new.
But the game's bad, and i'm only popping up to say this cuz of the needless transphobia (which includes the misuse of pronouns) the author thought was a good idea to add.
Not that there's something bad with utilizing transphobia as a storytelling element... but there's literally no story, it's a game driven by the images, with some dialogues to kinda make some sense and, i guess, let the user fill the blanks with their own imagination, idk.

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
I think that is mix of bad engrish and bad storytelling here than real transphobia.
In the original manga the protagonist move from avoiding the new mother to using her for lust.
In the manga the narrative is clearer and more nuanced.
But here, due to the poor storytelling and limitations of render, this is not clear.

It's a fap project for those who love these contents. Could be improved.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think that is mix of bad engrish and bad storytelling here than real transphobia.
In the original manga the protagonist move from avoiding the new mother to using her for lust.
In the manga the narrative is clearer and more nuanced.
But here, due to the poor storytelling and limitations of render, this is not clear.

It's a fap project for those who love these contents. Could be improved.
largely.

Reactions: Asia Argento

manman232

Feb 19, 2018
The Dev should address how he used of the story from a Doujin "Gibo wa AraFour Shemale" by mogiki hayami
It seems like a word for word adaptation and scene by scene. I'm not sure if he got permission or what.

Gashka

Jun 17, 2021
Eh, the "ending" kinda ruined it for me, I mean, nothing wrong with gay content (as in actual gay, not trans), but it's just not my cup of tea so I'd rather we could skip it outright (though kudos on the dev, I really did not expect it). Heh, it seems the dev is pulling an expanded universe with his gay content.

Also wanted the mom to top, and the actual sex scenes to have at least a bit of pov, but that's just my preference. Have to say though, the mom model is really well done.

What I really didn't like was how the game's written, including the code: some lines are not pronounced by the right characters, the 'Engrish' (obviously), and some dialogues just don't make sense. There's also way too much pointless conversation for a game that's just smut (that said, I've seen smut that was written a lot better). Also, there are too many jump-cuts.

So this is some kind of manga adaptation? I'd rather read that, even though I was never of fan of the comic format (panels).
Edit: Just looked it up. I have to say, despite everything, the adaptation is fairly accurate.

Last edited:

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Something that would of improved the game in both story and interactive sense would be actual blood relation. Instead of stepmother it would me "Mother" while having no actual father in the household. Obviously leading to the "mother" being formally the father and things could be taken from there as to how we make the son/daughter interact or react to the situation. Could lead to something wholesome or to really good fap material. But it is one of those nit picks I have when people put the "incest" tag and yet it is by name only and not actually blood related.

AnchovyFuta

Jun 25, 2021
The Dev should address how he used of the story from a Doujin "Gibo wa AraFour Shemale" by mogiki hayami
It seems like a word for word adaptation and scene by scene. I'm not sure if he got permission or what.
If I remember correctly, this developer used another doujin for 2(?) of his game... Not really a doujin as I think it was made by a korean, more like a manhua? Anyway, pretty sure he will still do that in his future games and not credit that he got "inspired" by that doujin...

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
If I remember correctly, this developer used another doujin for 2(?) of his game... Not really a doujin as I think it was made by a korean, more like a manhua? Anyway, pretty sure he will still do that in his future games and not credit that he got "inspired" by that doujin...
Former Classmate was a near-direct word-for-word adaptation of 'How I Got Hooked On Him' by Nagi Ichi, although it diversified into a few original scenes as it went on. I dunno about Exorcist yet, but I wouldn't be surprised. It just seems to be how Distru operates.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
GAME UPDATE
-------------------------------------

Hi friends. I'm posting a pre-build of the game, so it has the number 0.5.5. I have not finished updating everything - I am working on version 0.6, I will try to finish it by the end of the month.

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes