VN Ren'Py Abandoned Transsexual Stepmom [v0.6] [Distru]

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Hello please one reupload at Mega
GAME UPDATE
-------------------------------------

Hi friends. I'm posting a pre-build of the game, so it has the number 0.5.5. I have not finished updating everything - I am working on version 0.6, I will try to finish it by the end of the month.
Mega
here is the original mega

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I like the look of the renders, but Kinetic means no choices right? :cry: So we don't get to choose if MC is catching or pitching? Not really interested in watching him get boned, but if he is doing the boning sign me up. (y) Also has incest tag, so can you change Step-mum into actual Mum, or former Father now Mother, if the character is Trans, or is that an error? :unsure: Stepcest is not incest.

Reactions: nekobasu

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
I like the look of the renders, but Kinetic means no choices right? :cry: So we don't get to choose if MC is catching or pitching? Not really interested in watching him get boned, but if he is doing the boning sign me up. (y) Also has incest tag, so can you change Step-mum into actual Mum, or former Father now Mother, if the character is Trans, or is that an error? :unsure: Stepcest is not incest.
MC is on top.

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
Source material was better. This artstyle is not really suitable for this story. (nhentai 309658)

Unless Dev decides to do something I wouldn't expect trans on male with stepmom and mc. She is more of a power bottom in source material and it's sequel (310010).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes