VN Ren'Py Abandoned Transsexual Stepmom [v0.6] [Distru]

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sorry she is not a true trans but a female with a prick. It moves far too fast and it is certainly not realistic. I know what I am talking about believe me. If it appeals to your fantasies then enjoy it. Not for me though. Bye.
Having played i am going to have to agree. There is barely any story in this at all.
Really disapointed.

So is the mom futa or just strangender ( does she have a pussy as well as a dick) ?
She is a transwoman.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaraNome

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I downloaded this game out of curiosity and saw the game files..
Here MC has sex with ''step-mom''. He fuck ''her''. You can be calm. :ROFLMAO:
Short game.
No need to put quotation marks around the word "Her". A transsexual woman is a woman trapped in a man's body, doing the best she can to work with that. So it's just her, not "her". Also, it's step-mom, not "step-mom", by the same logic.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Oh yeah all scientific knowledge about the matter accumulated over the last few decades is wrong, only the guy above is right... :rolleyes::FacePalm:

edit: good he deleted it or the mods did.

Last edited:

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
You can keep up that very unconvincing line of reason all you like; for most people, the subjective ideas of some people don't override material reality.

There are only bodies, not wrong ones.
I hope you're having fun there, living back in the dark ages.

Anyway, this game is kind of shit. Renders are sub-par, and above all the story and dialogue is garbage. The protagonist literally says "are you really a guy?" when faced with the trans stepmom. That's about as cringe and facepalm as it gets. The trans woman also gets called "they" which is just weird. All the dialogue/the script is just awful in general too.

FutaFun18080

Jul 22, 2019
Interesting. Looks like there will be more added later but this first installment was a decent length. Much promise here. The only real criticism would be the images. Too dark and quality seems a bit on the low side. Will definitely keep an eye out for future updates.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The protagonist literally says "are you really a guy?" when faced with the trans stepmom. That's about as cringe and facepalm as it gets. The trans woman also gets called "they" which is just weird.
I wonder if you and Thrawnitis (pinging you, because you complained about sth. similar in your review) have actually "played" it, because it's kind of the premise that the MC is transphobic at first, but accepting of her later on. :unsure:

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Why do they make the trannies look like attractive girls?

If we were the so called tranny fucking the family(of females) or going to a female school abusing the female identity that might be cool. Here is some female dick for all you girls;)

• Angry
Reactions: joeblo
2.30 star(s) 12 Votes