Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019

Scenes have been added:
- Sex scene of the game hero and his stepmother in the living room,
- sex scene of the game's hero and his stepmother in the room,
- sex scene of the main character's father and his subordinate (femboy).
Thx is added
Gay tag added

Reactions: Grimtown

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
It would be better if the scene is specified at the very beginning, many people prefer a masc guy rather than a femboy and the gay tag doesn't say so.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
It would be better if the scene is specified at the very beginning, many people prefer a masc guy rather than a femboy and the gay tag doesn't say so.
It's an imperfect system, but you are more than welcome to offer Sam your expertise in designing a superior, easy-to-use tag system.
There will always be some uncertainty that falls through the cracks of a tag system.

Reactions: Cunt

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So the Dad's gay obviously, but what about the Mc's mom is she in the picture. Plus by this being a Kinetic Novel I'm almost certain that Mc is fucked.
So far, both mc and dad are the only who fuck, is not show any of them getting fucked, i'm not saying that will not happen, but at the moment, the dad fuck a femboy and the mc fuck the step mom. I have not read or seen anything telling about the mother.

1) This is two dudes getting at it: it's gay no matter how much you people wanna deny it for some baffling reason
Yeah, is gay, but gay people need love too, if is in the rear or in the front, everyone have different pleasure place.

I don't know, maybe so. For now, the MC ''dominates'' in the bed. :ROFLMAO:
I respect everyone taste, everyone do what you want to do, but i hope that keep this way...

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Quite simple. Text need a revision. As TK user myself I can say that Mom is a very good model. Animations do the job. On Itch.io page there's a cute femboy that maybe will arrive in the future.
This could become interesting.
will there be trans on male?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Part that i find weird is most all trans game on here are all trans bottom which alot like to be but many of them like to top as well. It's like most are afraid to break that barrier because its not as popular. I can't remember the name of the game but there is on where they guys gets girls, trans and futa. The Mc is confident in himself and isn't afraid to explore something new which is rare on here. Aside from the really low quality short games. Love the way the stepmom looks!
midlife crises?

Reactions: Grimtown

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
Thought of a joke..... Don't ya hate it when ya blow a tranny!!!.......... Sorry, sorry, I know...... Lame hahaha
Thanks Dev i'll check it out!! (y) (y)
PS: Not sure if a tranny gets blown, but I wanted to share with you all. hahaha

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes