Caldo

May 3, 2020
Is it just me or why no git or gargolye version works.

git-136 is just the surcecode
wingit-136 deltet because of virus
pgit-103 "that app cant run on your computer contact soft...."
gargoyle-2022.1-windows-aarch64 same as above
gargoyle-2022.1-windows-armv7 same as above

is there a link to a working version of win11?

Reactions: tianya

ShadowMuse

Aug 16, 2018
stupid question i'm sure but does anyone know how to update the game? every time i try it says the remote server 404'd or something

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
stupid question i'm sure but does anyone know how to update the game? every time i try it says the remote server 404'd or something
I downloaded the game from with no problem. there are both direct links and mirrors on mega

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
I got the same problem, when I downloaded the engine off their site it still gave me the old version. So just ignore it for now I guess

jazzlix07

Oct 27, 2018
Does anyone know what the new NPC is that was added for alpha donators? Or anyone have the changelog that lists it?

anonymous1939

Aug 20, 2020
Last year I lost my game files to a hard drive failure and discovered a copy of wingit 135, which was the version I play(ed) this on previously. I got wingit 136 and found the virus like everyone else, but since I still have wingit-135.zip I just kept using it with no issues.

Reactions: QUANQ77 and Lowezar

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
I have no problems with the game itself. However, the plethora of incomplete versions definitely turns me off of the game. Whether its danume, strateg, clothing, etc they all are horrendoulsy underdeveloped and seemingly abandoned. Gimmicky even. Would be so much better if they actually incorporated ALL the features the game has to offer.
i definitely do agree that would be best, id love if they started the clothing window a long time ago and that the clothing window had visual changes for body proportions and skill wheels. Think with this update dev said that the clothing version was nearly complete so I'm hoping that once all clothing is implemented that they start adding visual changes to the body.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Does gargoyle run the game quicker? I use wingit but my goooooooooodness it's fuckin slow dude
Generally I've seen little to no difference in performance with one interpreter or another. But it can't hurt to try running it in another if the one you're using is too slow, I just wouldn't give your hopes up that switching will suddenly alleviate that issue...Inform7 games like TQ tend to run like that because the engine isn't meant for games that big.

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
One of the ways to speed up the game is to hide your inventory screen. It takes a LOT of time every turn to process if all items that are listed are still in the correct state, adjusted if needed, then added it to the new list shown.

This isn't really noticeable at the start when you have at most a dozen pieces of clothing (including what you are wearing), 3 pieces of food, several drink containers, and some few other odds and ends (like the tokens). But by the time you are prepared enough for the hotel just that odds and ends part of the inventory will slow you down, add in drink containers, and enough clothing (despite the bag eating it if you have that setting active) to get the inventory screen to show that more option the game can lag for a second or more keeping the inventory screen in the correct state.

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
I can't change the difficulty setting in Game Flow Settings, pressing Enter doesn't do anything. Combat speed can be changed though.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes