• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Is the game supposed to look like this?

View attachment 3021351
Like what? Could you be more specific?

As mentioned, the only thing seemingly standing out is the dark mode (which the game asked you about enabling earlier, and you said "yes"). That IS how it looks. Or is it about a bunch of text with no pictures? The game IS "text-based", so that is normal, too.

StarQueen1310

Nov 30, 2022
hey, i have been playing TQ for a time by now, and i wonder if someone could answer this 2 questions:

1. I know there is supposed to be a scene with Barbara in the hotel where either both of you get gang-banged or just she gets gang-banged. Any idea of how can i get that scene?

2. even if i grow up boobs and ass at the same rate in the game, when i get to the epilogue my character almost always have one bigger than the other, meaning that the rate at wich your real body grew both is different. But happens so 50/50 that i dont know if thats true, a bug, something random or im doing something that accelerates the real procces in only one way???

Jurjur

Sep 27, 2018
Game is cool. I wanna make a donation and I don't use Patreon. Do they have PayPal? Would I get the "better" versions? :)

Last edited:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
hey, i have been playing TQ for a time by now, and i wonder if someone could answer this 2 questions:

1. I know there is supposed to be a scene with Barbara in the hotel where either both of you get gang-banged or just she gets gang-banged. Any idea of how can i get that scene?
In the hotel room with the big bed in the center. You and/or Barbara have to be in there for the scene to happen.

Reactions: Keffisch

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Hmm...whatever is going on with the goblins has something to do with the accessories - even the Mansion statue no longer provides a piece ("In the next moment, when you can see again, nothing is different"), and even getting rid of all 6 rings I was wearing (blessed be the Hotel bar) did nothing. Seems more and more like a bugged-out playthrough to me.

UPD: days later, I notice a tentacle monster drop a ring, and decide to take another shot at burning the jewellery and trying the goblin painting again. Voila - it worked. How/why/when - no idea. But now Bowsette painting is locked out (black on the minimap, too). Considering I cleared the other three, as well, I still suspect the goblin painting broke somehow. Plus, waiting for a fix is pointless since the saves are incompatible between versions. F it to the moon.

Last edited:

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
Hmm...whatever is going on with the goblins has something to do with the accessories - even the Mansion statue no longer provides a piece ("In the next moment, when you can see again, nothing is different"), and even getting rid of all 6 rings I was wearing (blessed be the Hotel bar) did nothing. Seems more and more like a bugged-out playthrough to me.
Yes, happened to me too. I'm not sure what's causing it, but on some of my particularly long saves after a while the jewelry just flat-out refuses to appear. Examples: when demanding items from defeated guards they say they don't have anything to give, mansion statue as you mentioned, no more jewelry drops from hotel robots. Did not check whether this holds true for extra assignments from the school or other possible sources.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
am curious tho does anyone know if it would be possible to allow us to generate art via ai im assuming the engine is to old for that right? just curious because freecities modders managed to do it recently
That sort of thing requires a lot of processing power, not exactly advised to implement in a game where one of the primary complaints is already "runs too slowly."

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
Is the new version of the game newer than the one already posted here? btw, there's the october unlocker in that post too
Yes, the new version I'm talking about was released today. :)
No idea if the unlocker was changed since mid-october though. Since I do not have access to the new version (yet), I cannot test it.

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
Yes, the new version I'm talking about was released today. :)
No idea if the unlocker was changed since mid-october though. Since I do not have access to the new version (yet), I cannot test it.
It's got to be Halloween one. :D I don't think the unlocker should change

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes