yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrapQuest-R14v3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

117xxx

Jun 23, 2021
guys,I have a question:i got the idcard of hotel machinist,and i want to use it to delete the videos on the internet.However,it says "nothing to delete".That's why?I'm sure there are a lot of videos have been posted.Thanks everyone.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
guys,I have a question:i got the idcard of hotel machinist,and i want to use it to delete the videos on the internet.However,it says "nothing to delete".That's why?I'm sure there are a lot of videos have been posted.Thanks everyone.
not all videos can be deleted, that's all. some taken in certain circumstances (think: school extra predicament random passerbys) will stay for good so you'll have to wrap up your game fast if you don't want your character to have a breakdown at the end.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Is there a way to make all npcs right away horny and hostile toward mc from the beginning of the game. In other worlds that in every encounter npc would try to rape mc? Because from what Ive seen when I played Trap Quest for example guards wont touch mc unless he/she commits crime, at least in most cases.

st1402

Jun 30, 2018
Is there a way to make all npcs right away horny and hostile toward mc from the beginning of the game. In other worlds that in every encounter npc would try to rape mc? Because from what Ive seen when I played Trap Quest for example guards wont touch mc unless he/she commits crime, at least in most cases.
I don't know if that's possible with every NPC at once, but just enabling the cheating mode and typing anger 'NPC name' usually does the trick for them being hostile while you're in the same room as them.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
you can raise the difficulty of the game to max, makes it so enemies start off less friendly or just get mad at you quicker (or both) i forgot which one it is since i only play on the hardest anyway im not sure

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Play naked. Works even on the easiest difficulty. Also having a bunch of piercings and tattoos help :unsure:

You get most piercings from the stage (it takes a while to recharge, and you need to reload or type "undo" if it doesnt get you a new piercing) and you get lots of tattoos from having sex with the shopkeeper (you would need to enable the "dirtycheater" command, then type "refresh sh" after every fucking to make the dude fuck again). You might also need to type "heal" from time to time.

The command "gonear stage" will take you immediately to the stage, and "gonear sh" will take you to the shopkeeper.
Note: Don't use the gonear command from a different zone to the target, weird stuff might happen with the game logic.

Last edited:

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
Why does the museum subregion in the mansion not have any pedestals? How do i progress? It says I need a vault key but there is no key in the area. The only pedestal is the milk fountain

Last edited:

lilgrd12

Sep 24, 2023
could someone explain or point to an explanation of the different versions? No male protagonist? I see only pussies in preview pic. thanks

NinjaPK

Mar 31, 2018
could someone explain or point to an explanation of the different versions? No male protagonist? I see only pussies in preview pic. thanks
The different versions are just different paper dolls for the character essentially, the protagonist can start as male, but this game has a heavy feminization theme and one of the options is to allow for sex change. Also there are some female exclusive classes.

Aika

Dec 11, 2017
not all videos can be deleted, that's all. some taken in certain circumstances (think: school extra predicament random passerbys) will stay for good so you'll have to wrap up your game fast if you don't want your character to have a breakdown at the end.
Photos / videos taken by the game (the traps) / the oraganisations in the game (the Academy detention camera and stuff set up by the Academy in the Extra Credit Zone) can be deleted, as these are uploaded to accounts controlled by Nintendolls.

Photos / videos taken by other people (bystanders / dashcams in the Extra Credit Zone and real life friends who video call you via the video call traps) were not uploaded by Nintendolls and therefore can't be deleted via that interface (or, currently, at all).

Why does the museum subregion in the mansion not have any pedestals? How do i progress? It says I need a vault key but there is no key in the area. The only pedestal is the milk fountain
I've had a few people report this bug but have yet to be able to replicate it myself :(

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Aika Assuming if anyone knows, it would be you :ROFLMAO:: is there any way to fiddle around with event triggers in a given savefile/playthrough, to force them to fire somehow?

I ran into an issue with the Bowsette painting in the mansion (not activating, but I shall spare you the details since this post is not meant to be some kind of bug report or the like), so I was wondering whether it would be possible to feed it a debug command of some sort and break everything that still worked (a-la Skyrim console commands) to try and go around the issue, or at least find out the cause, as in: did I miss some requirement or did something else entirely made it go kaput. And whether I can un-kaput it on my own.

The reason for "in a given playthrough" is because I had two other 2.2 (yep, this is on 2.2, not 3.0) playthroughs that did not have this problem, so my logical assumption is that the issue is at the very least not common, or, more likely, save-specific at this point.

P.S. Would you even consider it worth my time to bother, or just "if you want Bowsette THAT badly - just start a new game"?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Photos / videos taken by other people (bystanders / dashcams in the Extra Credit Zone and real life friends who video call you via the video call traps) were not uploaded by Nintendolls and therefore can't be deleted via that interface (or, currently, at all).
This might be a weird point of contention, but wouldn't any media taken by people in the extra credit zone still be uploaded by Nintendolls since these are canonically still not real people and are just part of the VR world they created?

"if you want Bowsette THAT badly - just start a new game"?
Or you could just purloin Bowsette. There's also the "Bowsettify" command which triggers the "normal" transformation sequence on the target NPC. If this is just about getting Bowsette in the world, there's easier ways to go about it.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
There's also the "Bowsettify" command which triggers the "normal" transformation sequence on the target NPC.
On that note: what is the difference, if any, between the "real" Bowsette (painting) and the transformation (fairy witch), aside from how the game spawns them?

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes