MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Uploading clothing window now. Moved house today, so internet is shaky.

Release 14 Version 4 Clothing Window

December 23 Debug

Last edited:

fegar1338

Oct 23, 2022
it was removed from the handicap options, you get it when you start a game. This change was probably because it has a lot of different "levels", or maybe because the DQ patreon was nuked.

Edit: did you download the unlocker and opened the unlocker?

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
it was removed from the handicap options, you get it when you start a game. This change was probably because it has a lot of different "levels", or maybe because the DQ patreon was nuked.

Edit: did you download the unlocker and opened the unlocker?
I didn't see it in the options that pop up when you start a run, no. And yes i have used the unlocker. Do you guys have it?

Nov 7, 2020
I didn't see it in the options that pop up when you start a run, no. And yes i have used the unlocker. Do you guys have it?
After selecting all you options, when it asks you more specific stuff like pregnancy length and such, it should also ask you if you would like diapers active.

Csenoj

Dec 14, 2023
someone can explain me how i can open the game? i'm having huge problem to do it witch proggram should i have to use?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
someone can explain me how i can open the game? i'm having huge problem to do it witch proggram should i have to use?
This game is made with niche software literally no one uses anymore. So you need an interpreter to run it.
is strongly recommended for any machine that can run it (if your overzealous antivirus has a problem with area57's improved speed version, there's an older official version ). Another interpreter called is available on multiple platforms but is more prone to crashes. If you're having trouble consult .

Csenoj

Dec 14, 2023
This game is made with niche software literally no one uses anymore. So you need an interpreter to run it.
thank you so much , i was traying the wrong git version and the antibirus was keeping bloking the other one , now it works!

now i will have to find the way to have the debug console

Reactions: qwsaq

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
Strange, just to confirm though, you're using the file called "TrapQuest231221T-gydswsw.gblorb" yes?
Yes, the only questions it asks are about pregnancy and lactation. Later it asks about gender swapping. I haven't had this issue with any of the other past versions, but since this update all versions have this issue

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes