qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
oh ok , thank you , it shuld work as cheat table to edit the gameplay as i wish right?
Basically you get access to commands, which you have to manually type, that let you change stats and alter the status of items. "Purloin" can put any item or NPC in your inventory but that doesn't require debug since it a native command to the engine.
For a full list see . Debug commands are at the bottom.

Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
Basically you get access to commands, which you have to manually type, that let you change stats and alter the status of items. "Purloin" can put any item or NPC in your inventory but that doesn't require debug since it a native command to the engine.
For a full list see . Debug commands are at the bottom.
Some commands are broken, and will crash your game, such as freeze hair, someone reported this in the discord but I don't think the dev commented back. Also the wiki is very out of date, because the email server on it is broken and no one can sign up on it. Also the dev is considering moving to a new engine, if not for the work involved, because the game is too big and keeps having problems that break it. Notice the common theme.

I wish the Cheat tables were still updated, they worked 100 times better than the debug commands, being able to lower all the stats whereas half the commands are only up, and the often worked for things the debug commands don't, like hair color and labia thickness. Unfortunately inform 7 is hell to make pointers for, I tried, but i don't have the thigh highs needed for that coding mess. Most I could do is somehow managed to get the pointers to work only after I found the address again.

Last edited:

otb_

Jul 7, 2019
I wish the Cheat tables were still updated, they worked 100 times better than the debug commands, being able to lower all the stats whereas half the commands are only up, and the often worked for things the debug commands don't, like hair color and labia thickness. Unfortunately inform 7 is hell to make pointers for, I tried, but i don't have the thigh highs needed for that coding mess. Most I could do is somehow managed to get the pointers to work only after I found the address again.
It's not that the pointers were hard to find, at least when standing on the shoulders of all the others who worked on it previously, I had gotten the table to where I just needed to update the "base" pointer and the whole table would work... And then LOTS of game changes happened.
The values got all messed up (Example: BaseOffset + 10BB use to point to "Strength", now pointed to something completely different like "# of eggs") and it wasn't even just "well 7 new stats were added, so just increase the value by (7x 4 =) 28 bytes (+1C) and it all works again", things ended up in different orders.

And add on top of that, each 'image' version was split into it's own file and *each one* will have a different base offset, which is not a HUGE deal but does make it more work. Especially since each interpreter also requires different base offsets which means 15 different base offsets total: A Git/WinGit/Glulxe version for Danaume, a Git/WinGit/Glulxe version for Keriax, etc. etc. Sadly it just got too unwieldy to maintain while in a state of constant flux.

It also didn't help that the CheatEngine forums "shadow banned" the thread while it was still active, so it wasn't visible which lead to a decline in people... but that is kind of moot, as the thread is deleted now and I'm left with 8 shown posts out of 70 total. Also, I kinda forget my password... whoops.

Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
It's not that the pointers were hard to find, at least when standing on the shoulders of all the others who worked on it previously, I had gotten the table to where I just needed to update the "base" pointer and the whole table would work... And then LOTS of game changes happened.
The values got all messed up (Example: BaseOffset + 10BB use to point to "Strength", now pointed to something completely different like "# of eggs") and it wasn't even just "well 7 new stats were added, so just increase the value by (7x 4 =) 28 bytes (+1C) and it all works again", things ended up in different orders.

And add on top of that, each 'image' version was split into it's own file and *each one* will have a different base offset, which is not a HUGE deal but does make it more work. Especially since each interpreter also requires different base offsets which means 15 different base offsets total: A Git/WinGit/Glulxe version for Danaume, a Git/WinGit/Glulxe version for Keriax, etc. etc. Sadly it just got too unwieldy to maintain while in a state of constant flux.

It also didn't help that the CheatEngine forums "shadow banned" the thread while it was still active, so it wasn't visible which lead to a decline in people... but that is kind of moot, as the thread is deleted now and I'm left with 8 shown posts out of 70 total. Also, I kinda forget my password... whoops.
There were also those fearless forums that still were updating them for a while, until the maker got annoyed that the git is partly redacted.

I personally can't get the pointers to work at all, I can quickly and easily find the address on the current session, anything else is a nope.

decay

Apr 2, 2018
very good, i will tell my friend to pray for you. she is religious, unlike me.
i would drink for you but not drinking anymore.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
is there a way to shit without a toilet?
I probably don't know every detail about it because I play with scat disabled, but there are diapers in the game, also, with pretty much every fetish in the game your character will start out obstinately opposed to willingly doing anything by choice. Traps, enemies,circumstances and "bad choices" will usually bait your character into situations where they either have to, or become more attracted to some fetishistic action.

I would guess there are ABDL hypno traps and game mechanics that decrease continence like cursed potions, clothing, etc... There are probably a couple of extra credit sequences or other "events" that force the issue. My recommendation would be intentionally not using the toilet, and messing around on different floors and generally fucking around. There's a lot in the game, and AIKA made an entire side-game diaper-quest around ABDL, scat, and pissplay fetishism on top of what's in Trapquest, so I'm guessing there's some in-depth stuff there.

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
I probably don't know every detail about it because I play with scat disabled, but there are diapers in the game, also, with pretty much every fetish in the game your character will start out obstinately opposed to willingly doing anything by choice. Traps, enemies,circumstances and "bad choices" will usually bait your character into situations where they either have to, or become more attracted to some fetishistic action.

I would guess there are ABDL hypno traps and game mechanics that decrease continence like cursed potions, clothing, etc... There are probably a couple of extra credit sequences or other "events" that force the issue. My recommendation would be intentionally not using the toilet, and messing around on different floors and generally fucking around. There's a lot in the game, and AIKA made an entire side-game diaper-quest around ABDL, scat, and pissplay fetishism on top of what's in Trapquest, so I'm guessing there's some in-depth stuff there.
Not any more, in the newest version abdl suff has been removed afaik. I cant get it to show up at all

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
If you run diaperquest once it activates all the DL stuff in TQ as well, IIRC in the latest version.
Wait fr?

EDIT: Tried it, didnt work. Tried reinstalling and still didnt. The options for abdl stuff dont even show up in the erotic content section or in the questions that get asked afterwards. I only started having this problem after this update.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes