MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
how can i use git? its open some kind of command windows :/.
Make sure to download WinGit, not Git. The ZIP file you need is this:

can we see the CG of this game...?
if yes ...how ?
any software to exetract CG....?
BlorbSmacker should still work. Can be found here:

Reactions: James009

dodob

May 10, 2017
Does anyone have an idea how I can get past the disclaimer in the beginning? I tried to click yes but nothing happens and pressing a key doesn't work either.

hotstepper

Jul 28, 2017
I just tried it out and clicking Yes twice didn't work for me. I typed y and it worked and also restarted again and typed yes and it worked. I was using the wonderfuller version so I don't know if it's possible it's an issue with whichever version you are using.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Does anyone have an idea how I can get past the disclaimer in the beginning? I tried to click yes but nothing happens and pressing a key doesn't work either.
clicking [yes] then hitting enter doesnt always work. try typing 'y' then enter a few times.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Couple of Q's:
1. How do unlock bondage gear once it gets stuck on me?
2. Is there really no way to get rid of used condoms attached to my clothes?
3. How do I get rid of the condom handbag? Not even the debug commands can transform it!?

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Can you make the computations go faster?
Clicking to go "east" takes almost 4-5s before new page appears. I run this game from a good ssd drive and intel i7 cpu.
The previous versions were also quite slow.

Reactions: dusty stu

Proto22

Sep 3, 2016
Couple of Q's:
1. How do unlock bondage gear once it gets stuck on me?
2. Is there really no way to get rid of used condoms attached to my clothes?
3. How do I get rid of the condom handbag? Not even the debug commands can transform it!?
1. Over time the Prison Guard will unlock you, You can defeat them for a skeleton key to unlock one thing or the Mysterious Woman/Barbara will randomly unlock you from time to time once you meet her
2. You can eat them or I think you should be able to cut them with the knife in the mansion. That second one may not be the case, but the first one is how you're supposed to do it outside of new clothes.
3. Buy/Steal the one at the shop. The condom bag is the lowest it will go, you can only drop it from there, as far as I know.

Can you make the computations go faster?
Clicking to go "east" takes almost 4-5s before new page appears. I run this game from a good ssd drive and intel i7 cpu.
The previous versions were also quite slow.
Carry less, avoid groups of NPCs or anything that could give the game more work.
It's the engine. Well, not completely the engine, rather it's not really built for something like this and pretty poor for optimization as far as this type of project goes. Depending on what program you use to run it, it can speed up but cause crashes. There are a handful of interpreters that run it, some take a second or two between moves, some take like 10-15 for me. If you're running it, make sure you have debug disabled and not to show any of the data because it slows it down from what I've felt in playing. I believe Aika has mentioned it on the game's site or discord before, that it needs heavy optimization still which is, I believe the words used were along the lines of "not difficult but more time consuming" with addressing.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
What do the electric fans do that Icarus gives out? Can I sell them?.. If so, Where? Eat them?.. How?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
What do the electric fans do that Icarus gives out? Can I sell them?.. If so, Where? Eat them?.. How?
electric fans can be used to remove smoke from a room, which is pretty helpful. however, if they're cursed, they blow the smoke in your face, AND fail to remove it.

Reactions: dusty stu
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes