Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
For performance, you can help it by doing things like turning off hyperlinks in inventory/through dialog, switching the interface to the old version, etc. Under the options when you first load it up there's a lot of optional settings that can help.

As for stats and stuff, not that I'm aware of. What ones were you wondering about?
All right, thanks for suggestions. I'll try them out in the next playthrough. As for stats, I was interested in... everything, I suppose. Chance for Throne events, for example. Did you know that acquiring Princess class excludes you (or at least lowers the chance of) from negative events? I didn't, until I noticed it myself. It wasn't in the wiki page for thrones or princess back then - not sure about now though. The pages on many items or mechanics are flat-out irrelevant now, e.g. the Dungeon altar description still says that it recharges as time passes, while in reality the bugger only starts shining again as you open containers, defeat/greet/sex enemies.

Anyway, the in-game VR goggles allow you to see more information on different mechanics, but it is still nowhere as economical as simply reading through the code itself...

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
This game's performance is just an absolute mystery to me. Killed all the mobile dungeon dwellers - no impact whatsoever. But, if any NPC starts following you, I swear, it feels like when I tried to play Dishonored 2 with my fabulous 3 FPS. Then I went to make myself a cuppa and, bam, the game flies like a plane. These stupid performance problems are the only reason why I almost never reach the hotel region... Ugh.

Anyway, I was here to ask a question, wasn't I? Is there any way to dig into the game's code or stats? This game (and its wiki) are rather tight-lipped when it comes to details and I'd rather die than gather them by playing. Who knows, maybe I'll even try to edit that old as dust wiki.

PS Why is the current debug unlocker file not in the main post? As far as I understand, the current one is in the post #245 on the 13th page of this thread.
Screenshot_2.png

Reactions: Gerhumm

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Don't know why I never tried looking for this game here. Been playing it here and there for a few years. It's an interesting game for sure. Sadly Aika is greedy and wants wayyyy to much money for access to debug options. Dude it making so much money to do work on a game part time.
$20 is close to what many people pay for online games. I don't feel it's worth it every month either, but Aika only makes a new unlocker every 3-4 months. $20 4 or 5 times a year is much more reasonable to me.

Reactions: Regis94

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
$20 is close to what many people pay for online games. I don't feel it's worth it every month either, but Aika only makes a new unlocker every 3-4 months. $20 4 or 5 times a year is much more reasonable to me.
100 bucks is not reasonable to me at all.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
100 bucks is not reasonable to me at all.
Well the base game is free, and at this point the cheating stuff is the most major thing included in the $20 unlocks. $5 patrons get most of the major content additions at this point. Even the free version is loaded with content. So I don't see why the amount charged is such a big deal. If it's too much for you then don't pay. You can enjoy the game either way.

Jul 21, 2017
Ok I'm just wondering if any body has or has herd of someone molding in there own custom items in you can change the images I'm talking about completely new items

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Ok I'm just wondering if any body has or has herd of someone molding in there own custom items in you can change the images I'm talking about completely new items
Some people have, but generally they just submit the work to Aika and it becomes part of the main game. At this point there's about 3-4 people creating content for the game.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
27/02/2019 Debug Unlocker - For future versions of the game, not for R10V3.1

Reactions: q87g

Dark Clouds

Jun 29, 2018
Does anyone know if you can change your hair color back to natural black in any way? I am using the Danaume version

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Does anyone know if you can change your hair color back to natural black in any way? I am using the Danaume version
Hair color fades back over time usually. So if can avoid getting it colored by anything else it should return to black eventually.

MaddRabbit

Sep 6, 2016
Trap Quest Release 10 Version 4.0

MEGA : , , ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hotstepper
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes