Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Which version is the best to download? most complete better looking etc?
Danume has the best art I feel. Wonderfuller and Strateg both have an avatar that reflects more of the clothing you put on.

How do play this game on Mac
What program do i need to open this GBLORB file ?
From the Trap Quest site:
Trap Quest was created with . To play a work like this one, you need an interpreter program: many are available, is strongly recommended for any machine that can run it, this includes Macs - you should use .
So use Windows Git, and use WINE if on a mac.

Justarandom

Jun 23, 2017
Will the Strateg version be available here anytime soon? Or is it always going to be one version behind from what most patreon devs do with their patreon content?

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Will the Strateg version be available here anytime soon? Or is it always going to be one version behind from what most patreon devs do with their patreon content?
I'm not pledging this month. I've pretty much took the debug unlocker from February's cycle and paused the pledge until April.

Reactions: Gabaw

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
The Strateg version is exclusive to patrons, and @MattC95 was the only one providing downloads of it. Since he's had to pause his pledge we'll just have to wait for another generous donor.

how the fuck do i open this shit in windows??????????????
From the Trap Quest site:
Trap Quest was created with . To play a work like this one, you need an interpreter program: many are available, is strongly recommended for any machine that can run it, this includes Macs - you should use .
So use Windows Git, and use WINE if on a mac.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
You do not need to download Inform.

You only need the Windows GiT( )[It will instantly download the zip file if you click the link]

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
You need an Inform Interpreter to play this game. It's really not that hard. I mean, you need Ren'Py for Ren'Py games, you need a Flash player to play Flash games, and you need RPGMaker and the RTP for RPGMaker games - with different versions at that.

How is this any different than all those? Inform is simply used a lot less than those prevalent game engines, but that really doesn't make it any harder to play. Besides, different software for different operating systems is nothing new either.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
You need an Inform Interpreter to play this game. It's really not that hard. I mean, you need Ren'Py for Ren'Py games, you need a Flash player to play Flash games, and you need RPGMaker and the RTP for RPGMaker games - with different versions at that.

How is this any different than all those? Inform is simply used a lot less than those prevalent game engines, but that really doesn't make it any harder to play. Besides, different software for different operating systems is nothing new either.
I said you do not need INFORM ITSELF(the program) you need the interpreter(In this case WIndows Git) only.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
I said you do not need INFORM ITSELF(the program) you need the interpreter(In this case WIndows Git) only.
Yes... and I expanded on that. Admittedly, when I started typing that comment I hadn't read your comment yet, but I'm basically saying the same thing as you.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017

Since when do you need the RPG-Maker itself to play the games?

For editing/moding/looking at the code, yes, you're likely gonna need it. But if a (pre MV) game doesn't have the RTP included, then you'll need to install it or copy the RTP files into the game folder. Which in turn works for all games that miss the RTP and have the same version as the installed RTP (Though obviously you need to copy the files each time, if you don't install the RTPs).

Originially it was done to decrease the file size of the games, something that changed with MV. Now all needed files are supposed to be included with the games. If they aren't, it's most likely a bug or something broke during download/unpacking/install.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

fanstickfour

Jan 8, 2018
You do not need to download Inform.

You only need the Windows GiT( )[It will instantly download the zip file if you click the link]
every button is unidentified and there were no instructions for how to "open" it so please stop posting garbage

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes