Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
I received a golden bracelet from an enemy, can't recall which one though, sorry! It might have been the aeromancer in the forest?

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
just want to know if you start as female, you can't become futa? i tried using debug command hyper weapon and it said i needed to be male, just wanted to know if they're drugs to change from woman to futa

NXTtrain

Jun 25, 2019
just want to know if you start as female, you can't become futa? i tried using debug command hyper weapon and it said i needed to be male, just wanted to know if they're drugs to change from woman to futa
Unfortunatly, you can only lose your dick in this game, you can't gain one. Missed opportunity if you ask me.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Are there any sissification games where you don't actually play the trap?
As in you play a guy corrupting a trap?
From this thread looks like Sissy Maker, The Company, and No Haven might fit the bill.
You can't be a futa in any way as far as I know, just a trap. Your genitals are either a penis, nothing at all, or a vagina. Never both.

Reactions: hentaifelf

spiderella

Oct 2, 2019
Nevermind - I got a second gold bracelet as a random drop from killing Xavier, thus completing my full set of gold jewelry. Yay! The wiki isn't accurate on this one btw - solid gold jewelry of every type (ring, bracelet and necklace) is the most valuable in the game and a full set nets you the max amount of prize money at the end.

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
RACATY mirror doesn't work for me. Tried any browser it didn't work at all. Could anybody upload the Debug Unlocker to NOPY please?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes