lfforumvr

May 14, 2017
Which version is currently better? I've been playing danume previously, strateg feels half assed, should I try others?
As stated above, it is a matter of personal preference. My personal opinion is Keriax. Although the avatar is not that beautiful, it is the only one that has for example chastity cage and shows some other details such as traps etc. It is not so detailed in other perspectives, but it feels more complete to have some of everything, than something completely missing...

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Can someone share the latest Strateg version please?
I believe it's still the one Aivoreen initially linked and I reuped on Mega...

That might no longer be the latest one released, but it's the latest one posted here as far as I know.

Elvis25

Jul 28, 2017
I believe it's still the one Aivoreen initially linked and I reuped on Mega...

That might no longer be the latest one released, but it's the latest one posted here as far as I know.
This one is from december, I already have it, but thanks anyway.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
You can turn gender tf'ing off, but I believe it's tied to start game settings, so you'd need to restart a new save to toggle it before hand.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey one doubt is there a cheat or save file to configure the Strateg Version jsut to edit a nude girl or at least a gallery ?

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
Been a while, but it appears that the wiki might be lacking. Wasn't Sissy changed to a prefix for other classes, thus allowing it to modify others? Still shows as a standalone class in the wiki requiring a headgear.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Can we have more screenshots in OP?

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes