Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
i wish i could just play with mouse but the "more" thing keeps making me press enter :/ any work around to this? smaller txt?>

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
i wish i could just play with mouse but the "more" thing keeps making me press enter :/ any work around to this? smaller txt?>
You could lower the size of the text, but that doesn't really affect the large parsing of text and the font's width, changing the font to another helps a little bit. Usually I use Roboto (Android OS font), which looks decent on small font sizes (10/11).

Also when activating debug, remember to choose "No" when asked about seeing highly detailed information.

Reactions: Dedensai
Dec 13, 2017
Is there a 'set' command for the 'public indecency' (at least I'm pretty sure that's the name, haven't started it up today) stat that I've encountered after doing the extra credit things? The wiki only updates pretty slowly, and I don't exactly have a way to de-compile the code so I can examine its innards. A save editor might also work, haven't had much like finding one though.

Purplesheevfar

Jan 6, 2020
I'm really loving the fact that the only large guide to this sometimes confusing and hard-to-get-into-game, is some vague ass wiki that hasn't been updated in some places for literal years.

Oct 14, 2018
This has probably already been asked, but is the gender transformation/sissification forced or is it possible to take a path that keeps you as a guy throughout the game ?

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
This has probably already been asked, but is the gender transformation/sissification forced or is it possible to take a path that keeps you as a guy throughout the game ?
It's more or less forced, I wouldn't bother if you're just in it to bang NPCs with your PC's dick, you'll get messed with a lot quite a lot inbetween pay-offs.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
God, this is one of the most frustrating games I have ever played. I keep getting blue-balled by this, because it's supposed to hit so many of my fetishes, but the game just keeps getting in the way. Even when I'm in debug mode and cheating as hard as I can, the game just keeps insisting on locking out options to shove me down a route that I don't want. Like, I'm a pregnancy fetishist, so all I want is for my character to get knocked up repeatedly by human (or human-ish) npcs, but then I'd run into an NPC who decides to drag me to a different zone or have to deal with a teleporter that shoves me into another place, and then the school timer kicks in again. God, the school is just so fucking unpleasant, but not having it locks away even more content, and then it just does not play well with seasonal content at all.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
God, this is one of the most frustrating games I have ever played. I keep getting blue-balled by this, because it's supposed to hit so many of my fetishes, but the game just keeps getting in the way. Even when I'm in debug mode and cheating as hard as I can, the game just keeps insisting on locking out options to shove me down a route that I don't want. Like, I'm a pregnancy fetishist, so all I want is for my character to get knocked up repeatedly by human (or human-ish) npcs, but then I'd run into an NPC who decides to drag me to a different zone or have to deal with a teleporter that shoves me into another place, and then the school timer kicks in again. God, the school is just so fucking unpleasant, but not having it locks away even more content, and then it just does not play well with seasonal content at all.
The dev themselves doesn't recommend playing the game with more the 2 or 3 fetishes at a time for that very reason. Same for the school, if it's getting in your way then ignore it.

This game is designed as something you should be replaying from scratch as the mood strikes you. Don't try for an ultimate playthrough to experience all of the content that interests you. It's just not built for that experience.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
The dev themselves doesn't recommend playing the game with more the 2 or 3 fetishes at a time for that very reason. Same for the school, if it's getting in your way then ignore it.

This game is designed as something you should be replaying from scratch as the mood strikes you. Don't try for an ultimate playthrough to experience all of the content that interests you. It's just not built for that experience.
That's the thing, I already turn off almost every fetish except for pregnancy stuff. The game still manages to fuck up my flow by locking things out or force-moving a character to somewhere I don't want to go to and that I can't easily get out of. I know it sounds stupid to complain about traps in a game called "Trap Quest", but this game's way of gating content is far more frustrating precisely because it feels entirely random and luck-based, even when you're cheating heavily.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
That's the thing, I already turn off almost every fetish except for pregnancy stuff. The game still manages to fuck up my flow by locking things out or force-moving a character to somewhere I don't want to go to and that I can't easily get out of. I know it sounds stupid to complain about traps in a game called "Trap Quest", but this game's way of gating content is far more frustrating precisely because it feels entirely random and luck-based, even when you're cheating heavily.
Well the game is meant to be a roguelike, so random and luck-based are core to the gameplay. That said I've never really had the game move me to places I couldn't get out of except maybe in the mansion.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Well the game is meant to be a roguelike, so random and luck-based are core to the gameplay. That said I've never really had the game move me to places I couldn't get out of except maybe in the mansion.
I know, but for some reason the roguelike part here just pisses me off here because so much content just gets locked away forever, and it screws you over even when you're on the lowest difficulty and cheating heavily. Like, the school for example. Why the hell did they decide to make one of the most frustrating new features not only gated by a decision at the start of the game, it gives you yet another time limit to deal with, AND you have to deal with a teleporter that decides to break down for no good reason. Oh, and all the new stuff is going to be gated behind it, so if you don't want to deal with the school, enjoy essentially not getting any new content.

MetroidAM

Sep 28, 2019
I know, but for some reason the roguelike part here just pisses me off here because so much content just gets locked away forever, and it screws you over even when you're on the lowest difficulty and cheating heavily. Like, the school for example. Why the hell did they decide to make one of the most frustrating new features not only gated by a decision at the start of the game, it gives you yet another time limit to deal with, AND you have to deal with a teleporter that decides to break down for no good reason. Oh, and all the new stuff is going to be gated behind it, so if you don't want to deal with the school, enjoy essentially not getting any new content.
Just fyi, you have a second chance to go to the school if you reject it the first time. If you go to the hotel teleporter room, you'll get asked again, letting you delay the decision.

Reactions: kaorok

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Just fyi, you have a second chance to go to the school if you reject it the first time. If you go to the hotel teleporter room, you'll get asked again, letting you delay the decision.
Oh god, thank you for that info. God, the hotel is probably up there among the worst designed areas in the game.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes