crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Pretty sure breasts size does not reset on hitting max, possibly due to the game already having an alternate parameter for having effects occur that would normally increase bust size but after reaching max. This is why I always save just before using character altering commands. Undo could help, but it's horribly unreliable because it's limited significantly to just a few save states before exhausting it's uses and those limits count against virtually everything you do, even opening/closing the inventory sidebar or saving and the likes count against the limits.

Jubilexx

Oct 12, 2017
Another option would be to apply Salve of Restriction to boobs. Won't shrink em, but it will keep em from getting bigger. Can apply to ass and belly too. Though only one area at a time.

Reactions: H3ntaiMaster69

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
i saw on the most recent change log (28/8/2020) that there's some virgin curse for male players that prevents them from losing their "real" virginity and that was the first of me hearing of this, anyone know how to get cursed with this or get the item that has the curse??

LordKurama

Feb 21, 2019
Gown of purity is broken for me. It attaches just fine but can't click on it or interact with it in any way.

I'm on the Wonderfuller version.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
i saw on the most recent change log (28/8/2020) that there's some virgin curse for male players that prevents them from losing their "real" virginity and that was the first of me hearing of this, anyone know how to get cursed with this or get the item that has the curse??
What exactly are you talking about?

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
Do you perhaps mean this?

MG: The gladiator's riding scene now properly takes your virginity.
  • The virginity curse is an exception, and the only way to remove it is still dominant sex.
AFAIK there is no in-game curse that prevents you from losing your virginity, there is however a curse that appears if you had your anal virginity taken before the penile virginity, that spawns sissy bow and other sissy clothing on you, humiliates you, and further shrinks your penis. I guess, if you are a target of this curse, you need to be EXTRA assertive during sex than usual to lose penile virginity

Shoey

Jan 11, 2018
do you mean this?

• Narcissus (guest contirbutor): A new tattoo, the "broken clitty" tattoo, prevents erections. It can only appear from the tattoo machine if you've had at least 5 anal orgasms.

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
do the gladiators no longer turn futa with a male character? im smacking them under 50% health and their not changing anymore no sizes are limited except penis is limited at 7inch smallest, male to female is disabled if that matters

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
My guess is the requirements have changed and it's no longer a guarantee anymore. Seems like it's a dice roll now once brought under that threshold. Generally I end up having to do the hit-undo-hit-undo dance until they turn futa. It does still occur but it's not happening all the time like it used to.

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
reading the wiki entry on her and it says something about a "trap fetish" and if its not enabled she will transform, whats this trap fetish its talking about? i see no such thing when starting a new game

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
do you mean this?

• Narcissus (guest contirbutor): A new tattoo, the "broken clitty" tattoo, prevents erections. It can only appear from the tattoo machine if you've had at least 5 anal orgasms.
Na in the patch notes there was the mention;

• The virginity curse is an exception, and the only way to remove it is still dominant sex.
so im wondering what the Virginity curse is

Also the last line here;

MG: The demoness can now mount you if you have a penis.
  • If you happen to be a virgin, she will steal your soul at the end.
  • She won't tolerate you going soft while she's having her fun, so if you orgasm, she'll ruin your orgasm and force you to stay hard until she is finished.
  • Again, she can't take your virginity if you are affected by a virgin curse.

Last edited:

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Na in the patch notes there was the mention;

so im wondering what the Virginity curse is

Also the last line here;

MG: The demoness can now mount you if you have a penis.
  • If you happen to be a virgin, she will steal your soul at the end.
  • She won't tolerate you going soft while she's having her fun, so if you orgasm, she'll ruin your orgasm and force you to stay hard until she is finished.
  • Again, she can't take your virginity if you are affected by a virgin curse.
The curse they're referring to is the one mentioned by Gerhumm.
If you lose your anal virginity before your penile virginity, you'll randomly have cursed sissy clothing spawn on you until you lose your penile virginity. The point of those patch notes in question is that you can't use the new ability to submissively offer your penis for sex as an easy way of removing the curse.

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
do the gladiators no longer turn futa with a male character? im smacking them under 50% health and their not changing anymore no sizes are limited except penis is limited at 7inch smallest, male to female is disabled if that matters
Are you slapping them? Patch notes from a few versions ago mentioned that they only transform when you slap them. Punching works too, I think.

m1piffles

Mar 1, 2018
reading the wiki entry on her and it says something about a "trap fetish" and if its not enabled she will transform, whats this trap fetish its talking about? i see no such thing when starting a new game
This is referring to the "flat chested until sex change" option in character creation. It was a pretty dumb choice to put it under there in the first place, but note that the wiki is really poorly updated and now that there's futa options this may no longer be relevant at all.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Is the gladiator the "woman" with big breasts that if you lose takes you to a room with pink smoke and holds you under for certain amount of time? there's soo much content I didn't no existed because it's behind weird gates that I'd never think of trying

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
Is the gladiator the "woman" with big breasts that if you lose takes you to a room with pink smoke and holds you under for certain amount of time? there's soo much content I didn't no existed because it's behind weird gates that I'd never think of trying
Yes it is

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes