sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
What's actually the best strategy here? Get a good weapon and rush to the exit? Hasn't worked for me yet, but there doesn't seem to be a leveling system, so taking your time only makes the game harder and your character weaker afaik.
First thing: Enemies only get stronger if you fight them.

Don't go to the school when starting, if you really need/want to go there you can always head to the hotel.
Get the priestess outfit. Impossible to get rid of if you don't want to give blow/titjobs but it is the 2nd best starting outfit just way easier to get (princess is better but is RNG locked) all you need to do is walk to a room and lie on the altar to get it. With 12.3 and beta tester+ status [edit] if you have a dick [/edit] you should be able to get out of the dress fairly easy as well by helping a gladiator scratch their itch, makes it better then the princess as well .
You can get water and food from the guard(s) in the dungeon.
Stay in the dungeon as long as possible, with the priestess outfit you know when the altar is safe and that one gives only beneficial effects, only down side is that it can only increase your intelligence stat. The throne can boost all three stats but you risk getting the body expansion or dildo scenes. The stat boosts are worth it though.
Talk once with the Aeromancer to get the skill they offer then fight them, first time get that wand, other fights to permanently remove them.

You can risk wearing unknown clothing or drag the new piece of gear to the altar, equip it and if you get a curse you don't want (and you don't have that better curse option on, available to beta tester+ since 12.1) use the altar to get rid of it. The most interesting curse if you are looking for stat boosting is "sit on the throne" since that bypasses the usual cool down.
Know the difference between female and male/futanari sex dolls, the latter splatter when you defeat them so either go after them close to the lake or have cleaning rags with you (and then clean those in the lake).
Remember where traps are, it is better to evade then rely on the I've been here before (and triggered) it bonus.
The toilet is helpful when you are getting horny, you do want a minimum amount though to get that dexterity bonus though.
Seriously consider getting rid of all 'leaking' NPCs, except for the prison guard in the dungeon.
Once you get to 8 rings 'bribe' an NPC with the cheapest you have.

I normally don't advocate save scumming but in the case of chests (not crates, sacks, tree stumps or trunks) save, open, if it is not a recipe or a spell reload.

Last edited:

syralic

Jul 23, 2018
I normally don't advocate save scumming but in the case of chests (not crates, sacks, tree stumps or trunks) save, open, if it is not a recipe or a spell reload.
It would be so great to have a game modifier akin to "all chest with have loot the 1st time" or "chests can have loot when they respawn", do tell if I missed it, even at the expense of -40 stats points, I would invest, can't help but save scumming this RNG, since once opened chest will be forever empty...
"Rollback" option (in alpha tiers) helps saving time but git client is so slow even roll-backing is a pain. (and GUI is clearly not meant for Gargoyle client)

And yeah quick warning, be it save-scumming or modifier "all chests providing items of some sort", it trivialize the game a lot, it's less a "Rogue-like" more an RNG transformation-fetish simulator.
Your are the judge of the type of game your are looking for but be warned that save scumming can lengthen a given run a lot, a huge mistake would be finishing your 1st run through save scumming and consider that you have seen everything.
I would be surprised if in your 10 first runs you don't experience something new each run (and even after that).

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Unlock File for October. (Still works for v5.0)

Also here is the clothing version for 4.0 since I can't see it here.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I see, I'm uploading a 4share one for the clothing version as well.
I really appreciate your taking the time on these, I can't seem to get them from them from those sights one of them try's to update my flash, which is totally up to date ( those sights just sort of worry me ). I wish you had a mega link. I always easy get from there.

It is free, I know they gave me 50 gig of save space on mega, when I set up my account there. They don't plague you with crazy links either you just go there and get the file.

Reactions: QUANQ77

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
The throne can boost all three stats but you risk getting the body expansion or dildo scenes. The stat boosts are worth it though.
Since you're advocating playing priestress early game (which is a good choice indeed, with maid right after), i'll add that if your backside is plugged, the game will never give you the dildo throne scene.
Also, after you're done being the priestess, if you have preg enabled, make a child with the shopkeeper, you'll get everything in the shop for free for the rest of the run once it's born, and the shopkeeper will stay locked at max affinity with you, and always give real food and real water to you. It's extremely powerful.

Reactions: sneezy_of_tie

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
4shared is dodgy as fuck. You actually agree to have your account hijacked if you use social media links so don't do it.

Crappyshare is blocked for good reason to.

CountingSheep

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Unlock File for October.

Also here is the clothing version for 4.0 since I can't see it here.

I don't really trust Zippyshare and 4shared so here are the same files on MEGA:

Let me know if there are any issues.

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Yeah that one worked... Zippyshare seems to be blocked in Germany and UK (Cant download clother ver either sadly)
I also avoid Zippyshare because of the block, but there are some sites where you can got via proxy&vpn thing. Unfortunally, I didn´t have a link for you right now, but Goggle should help. ;)

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes