Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Is there anywhere shows all the headgear? Also walkthrough for Priestess. I've done it before but can't remember what I have to do.

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
Gonna tack this in here as well.

Dev recommends using Windows GIT, if having slow downs. While any interpreter capable of reading .gblorb will do I'll just link Windows GIT for funsies.

---> Click wingit-134.zip Others are uncompiled, source files, or a terminal that I can't be assed to work with.
no download for gblorb......can not download....

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Just to be sure, your character can't have a penis and a vagina right?
Patch nodes from version two says "Make that +5 if you're a futa with both a penis and vagina."

IIRC you can get both if you become a woman first and then get a penis from some event or item

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
Is there anywhere shows all the headgear? Also walkthrough for Priestess. I've done it before but can't remember what I have to do.
All headgear:
Avatar Headpiece, Baby Bonnet, Bunny Ears, Cat Ears, Combat Visor, Cow Ears, Cultist Veil, Cumdumpster Hat, Demon Horns, Fishbowl, Flower Hairclip, Fox Ears, Glittering Rose, Golden Tiara, Halloween Headgear, Heart Hairpin, Hoods, Laurel Wreath, Maid Headdress, Puppy Ears, Royal Circlet, Rubber Top Hat, Rugged Headband, Runic Headband, Santa Hat, Scrunchies, Severed Tentacle, Sissy Bow, Spiked Tiara, Tiara, Vampiric Fangs, Wasp Antennae.

Priestess is get to altar room then do the action "lie on altar", if female needs to be a virgin. To get it uncursed, plug the ritual beads you got in your ass, need to keep all beads in there so if it grows replug. Then have non vaginal sex 3 times, return to altar with 6 beads and put beads on altar.

Just to be sure, your character can't have a penis and a vagina right?
Alpha testers since 12.1 can get both, needs to be female, github file also states needs futanari enabled (choice in row 68 of the Table of Player Options is not 0).
Drop defiance tokens in a crafting bowl while being female. First reduces delicateness to 5, if you have tokens remaining you get a penis. Size (increase) is determined by similiarly like if you'd play male and dunk them in a crafting bowl (remaining tokens +1)/2. So 1 remaining token gives you a clitoris like pee-pee and 13 remaining gives you a 7 inch above average.

Last edited:

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Priestess is get to altar room then do the action "lie on altar", if female needs to be a virgin. To get it uncursed, plug the ritual beads you got in your ass, need to keep all beads in there so if it grows replug. Then have non vaginal sex 3 times, return to altar with 6 beads and put beads on altar.
What happens if you are not virgin and still do those steps?

Also how's this severed tentacle headgear? you place the tentacle on your head? xD

Feb 20, 2019
Patch nodes from version two says "Make that +5 if you're a futa with both a penis and vagina."

IIRC you can get both if you become a woman first and then get a penis from some event or item
All headgear:
Avatar Headpiece, Baby Bonnet, Bunny Ears, Cat Ears, Combat Visor, Cow Ears, Cultist Veil, Cumdumpster Hat, Demon Horns, Fishbowl, Flower Hairclip, Fox Ears, Glittering Rose, Golden Tiara, Halloween Headgear, Heart Hairpin, Hoods, Laurel Wreath, Maid Headdress, Puppy Ears, Royal Circlet, Rubber Top Hat, Rugged Headband, Runic Headband, Santa Hat, Scrunchies, Severed Tentacle, Sissy Bow, Spiked Tiara, Tiara, Vampiric Fangs, Wasp Antennae.

Alpha testers since 12.1 can get both, needs to be female, github file also states needs futanari enabled (choice in row 68 of the Table of Player Options is not 0).
Drop defiance tokens in a crafting bowl while being female. First reduces delicateness to 5, if you have tokens remaining you get a penis. Size (increase) is determined by similiarly like if you'd play male and dunk them in a crafting bowl (remaining tokens +1)/2. So 1 remaining token gives you a clitoris like pee-pee and 13 remaining gives you a 7 inch above average.
aight thanks

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
What happens if you are not virgin and still do those steps?
If you are not a vaginal virgin you won't get the runic headband if you lie on the altar. Losing vaginal virginity while being the priestess gets you a variant of the removal quest now requiring vaginal sex without getting pregnant. And getting pregnant would get you the third version from what I remember.
Also how's this severed tentacle headgear? you place the tentacle on your head? xD
"wear tentacle" if you don't have any headgear. Do note that you need to defeat the Mindflayer to get it and that it might be less then conductive to your sanity to wear something that it used to try and drain your intelligence.

Reactions: Gerhumm

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
If you are not a vaginal virgin you won't get the runic headband if you lie on the altar. Losing vaginal virginity while being the priestess gets you a variant of the removal quest now requiring vaginal sex without getting pregnant. And getting pregnant would get you the third version from what I remember.

"wear tentacle" if you don't have any headgear. Do note that you need to defeat the Mindflayer to get it and that it might be less then conductive to your sanity to wear something that it used to try and drain your intelligence.
how do I encounter the mindflayer if you don't mind me asking

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
how do I encounter the mindflayer if you don't mind me asking
Since 12.3: beat up the pimp, witch or shopkeeper.

if you have access to the donator commands:
hastur for spawning it as if you defeated one of the three mentioned NPCs if I read the github file correctly. Might need alpha level access seeing that the requirement is
Code:
if the player is a top donator
purloin works on monsters.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
What's actually the best strategy here? Get a good weapon and rush to the exit? Hasn't worked for me yet, but there doesn't seem to be a leveling system, so taking your time only makes the game harder and your character weaker afaik.
There is one interesting exploit involving the shopkeeper I felt I'd share:
They're a bit different from other NPC's as they damage stamina rather than health. So they're actually pretty easy to beat:
  • you can beat them pretty much as the first thing you do so long as you're okay with taking their dick once or twice. Resting to recover stamina takes very little in-game time so you get to recover much faster than the shopkeep. No matter how weak your character is, you can beat them this way and get very high value jewelry as well as everything in their shop. Just make sure other NPC's aren't in the vicinity.
  • You can also take advantage of the perk that comes with being a vampire spawn. using your slap attack will recover stamina and health. So you can just keep slapping the shopkeep until their health drops to 0 and not have to worry about your stamina dropping to 0 or trip attacks.
Neither of these are ideal strategies as they both require you experience submissive sex at least once. But it is a good way to get an early game boost if you're not too worried about that.

Also, there is a sort of leveling system. Just not in the conventional sense. Doing things gives "exercise" that slowly builds until you gain a point of either strength or agility (not your choice). Sleeping in a bed makes that exercise "go to waste" so your two choices are to either avoid taking damage while engaging in combat or rest at the school which doesn't incur said penalty.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes