MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Does this include patreon exclusive stuff??? and if so how do i download it
Follow the link on my post, download the file from either mirror, then run the file in the same folder as the game. If there's a donators file in the same folder afterwards, it worked.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I use the one that you posted april 1 2018 and gameversion is the one at page 1
Best interpreter to use is Gargoyle because other Interpreters such as Glulxe or Git sometimes don't write the donator's file that's needed to get debug, that's why I recommend Gargoyle, it can be downloaded here:

The old game release which is featured on Page 1 won't work. The most up to date builds are on trapquest.com, or mirrors depending on version you want are here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plant the game's .gblorb file into it's own new folder, put the debug unlocker in the same folder, run the debug unlocker, then run the game and it will work.

boolsak

May 23, 2018
Best interpreter to use is Gargoyle because other Interpreters such as Glulxe or Git sometimes don't write the donator's file that's needed to get debug, that's why I recommend Gargoyle, it can be downloaded here:

The old game release which is featured on Page 1 won't work. The most up to date builds are on trapquest.com, or mirrors depending on version you want are here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plant the game's .gblorb file into it's own new folder, put the debug unlocker in the same folder, run the debug unlocker, then run the game and it will work.

Do you have the patreon exclusive files for the wonderfuller version?

boolsak

May 23, 2018
It's the same debug unlocker for all versions. Just don't count on it being backwards compatible for older builds and it will work.
Thanks for reply. I thought the donator version had underwear drawn for Wonderfuller and I was missing something, but maybe it's not ready, no biggie anyway.

For anyone interested, seems like Wonderfuller will be the go to viewer for those of us that lack imagination and want more visuals ^^

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Even with your most recent unlocker, @MattC95, I can't seem to access the 'Barbify' command, even though Aika's Patreon shows it should be the latest. Any ideas?

I am using Git by the way, if that's of any use. Then again, I've always used Git and never had any problems before.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Even with your most recent unlocker, @MattC95, I can't seem to access the 'Barbify' command, even though Aika's Patreon shows it should be the latest. Any ideas?

I am using Git by the way, if that's of any use. Then again, I've always used Git and never had any problems before.
Hey dude, try the newest build available now, see if it works. The unlocker is still the same, just download the newest build from the creator's site. It should work, I've tested to see if it works myself.

Reactions: BrokenRose and dtx

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Hey dude, try the newest build available now, see if it works. The unlocker is still the same, just download the newest build from the creator's site. It should work, I've tested to see if it works myself.
Apparently, I was just being an idiot and was playing on an older version without realizing it.
Just downloaded the 9.6.2 hotfix version and the Barbify command worked as it should.

Either way, thanks for the reply.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes