Aug 18, 2016
Any pictures?
Updating Op with new version 6.2Hotfix
Added all change log from v3.3 - 6.2hotfix
added image
Added mirrors
PLEASE check out images in Op before Downloading 4 Version

Mar 14, 2018
Download wingit-135.zip (or ), extract that to a folder. is the best free extracting program for nearly anything.

Download TrapQuest18MMDDT.gblorb, put it in the same folder. M = month, D = day, T = type of visuals you picked to download

E.g:

Open Git.exe, it should ask you for a game file to run, choose your trap quest .gblorb file

Alternatively, you should be able to drag the .gblorb file right onto Git.exe, to open the former with the latter

Reactions: cry32wolf and Prius

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
I'm not able to extrac this do I need a program to do it? (that's not winzip or winrar)
Open Git.exe, it should ask you for a game file to run, choose your trap quest .gblorb file
If you want to play this game a lot in future, it's probably better to set Git as the program with which you always open .gblorb files. That way you can just open it from the game file itself, no need to start Git first.

SpaceCowboy84

Feb 17, 2018
In the tutorial, I got a pair of cursed heels that had an anal orgasm quest. Had an anal orgasm in the encounter with the guard, so the heels removed themselves. Now I'm stuck in a room with an altar because it wants me to use the heels (that have already removed themselves) on the altar before it will let me progress.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Doing the tutorial.
Got to the first room with the metal crate and a tank. the crate had the cocktail glass. took it and drank the liquid. my soreness decreased. the crate is empty but when i try to go south (the only direction available atm) it say's that i should open the container.
i cannot do anything because the container, the metal crate, is empty.
i think it's a bug.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Just so you know, the tutorial is not really necessary. As long as you keep the "Enable tips for newbies" option (under OPTIONAL TEXT SETTINGS on the first screen you see when you open the game) on for the first few playthroughs, you'll easily learn everything you need to know on the go. This was the first game of this type I played, and I pretty much knew everything there was to know after only about 3 characters.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Damn, I feel stupid trying to figure out some of the cheat commands. I've look around the topic but still can't figure out how to set stats, I either get an error message or it says I can't see such thing. I can get other cheats as brain and purloin to work, but really struggling with the set stat.

I have also been using the "outdated" version of cheat unlocks that is on the original post, so maybe this has anything to do with it? I've tried downloading the latest version I could find around the topic but I think its more recent than the game version I have, and it says I don't actually have a debuf file. My game version is 180712W (Same as OP) and my Debug Unlock is 180723.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes