taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Same, I quite liked coming across the pictures that are sometimes taken at the hotel, I just wish there was more control over it.
Yes, I think sometime it might be nice if a random group of actual images were made visible at the time of finding and up skirt photo that had been snapped, and posted somewhere.

I do see that, that might involve quite a bit of work though as there are so many different types of undies that could appear in the photo images. But it might be a nice addition if you did actually get and image when finding those posted snap shots.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
i am new on this game i have only two days playing it xd so today i get the second class of ruby rank when i go to back to the normal level i guess i was moved to a mansion how can i comeback to the first level?
Look for the mansion's exit then look for the spiral staircase in the woods.

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
Anyone knows how to remove glued items via debug menu?
you can also try the command refresh <clothing> - resets and randomises the item's attributes as if it was brand new
edit> I tried to do it myself. the item gets clean from the glue, but becomes cursed in return. you can use bless <clothing> command to remove curse

Last edited:
Reactions: Softys

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
i prefer have curse items they just need to clear the quest xd the glued ones i still dont sure how i did it to remove but i think was on one atlar of the fat woman

Zyllean

Oct 21, 2016
i prefer have curse items they just need to clear the quest xd the glued ones i still dont sure how i did it to remove but i think was on one atlar of the fat woman
After some attempts of ripping it you may succeed, the sequence is rip -> wait -> rip -> rip by force. Or something. You can call debug functions in sequence, disintegrate xyz -> purloin xyz, that will bring your cloth in your inventory. Disintegrate function doesn't fully destroy stuff, just put in some "container" out of world, so any thing may be summoned by purloin, even if this stuff is banned by fetish exclude setting.
The altar (chubby girl) cant unglue clothing, only uncurse or bless.

Reactions: raziel121z

Fegar

Nov 15, 2017
i think water helps with glued clothing, or you can try rip/rip by force and then undo. if you are lucky, the clothing should be removed but maybe you need 10+ tries.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes