bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
That instruction makes it look worse than it really is. How it really is:
1. download the .gblorb file (game)
2. download/unpack/install interpreter (on windows - git )
3. drag n drop .gblorb file on git.exe
You're done.
Yeah I know. The inform 7 engine. There are some other ways to install it.

And yeah again the instructions are pure crap. Like "Iphone: consider switching to android to be able to do things with your phone" and then "linux: use wine".

It's ok. If you really want to install the game you can go to the install walkthrough but as they recommended to iphone users "use a game engine that does not annoy your userbase". There are plenty of them to choose.

Another example are the RAGS games. Those really require a computer degree to install. Matching outdated libraries and all. And after all the effort you are given a crappy interface.

Last edited:

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
ok how can you understand this game i'm confused XD
How can you understand this game? i guess looking at it in hindsight yeah this game can seem REALLY confusing for someone just starting out, Ive been playing this for a really long time and there's still for sure stuff i haven't done or seen, granted thats because i do play most of my runs in a really similar way usually. i guess i could come up with a little guide if its wanted, just know it wouldn't be great.

Kira The Masked Lad

King of Kinks
Donor
Apr 18, 2019
How can you understand this game? i guess looking at it in hindsight yeah this game can seem REALLY confusing for someone just starting out, Ive been playing this for a really long time and there's still for sure stuff i haven't done or seen, granted thats because i do play most of my runs in a really similar way usually. i guess i could come up with a little guide if its wanted, just know it wouldn't be great.
a guide would be great UwU

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, an Inform7 game like this isn't the simplest way to play a game, but it's not nearly that difficult either.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
I understand the installation process, but I'm a bit confused by how to use the debug unlock and clothes hotfix.

Feb 11, 2019
there are many problems with the installation in the game. Why do so many unnecessary movements if you can just make an EXE file and that's it for Windows. does not start and crashes although everything was done according to the instructions. The rating of the game is screwed up I am deleting this.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
there are many problems with the installation in the game. Why do so many unnecessary movements if you can just make an EXE file and that's it for Windows. does not start and crashes although everything was done according to the instructions. The rating of the game is screwed up I am deleting this.
Because it was developed a while ago and they can't just flip a switch for it to transform the whole game into an .exe

Reactions: Aika

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
Love the new update, but I am a bit confused by the combat speed. It doubles the enemy hp, but they still deal the same amount of damage to you. Am I missing something or does it just make them way harder? At the start of the game I failed to defeat a lvl 3 doll because it was so tanky lol. Granted I was wearing something preventing me from kicking, but still.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes