Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Fuck me, its one of the easiest games to install and run.

Download git, download debug and game style of choice. Extract git, stick the other two in the git folder, drag debug onto git exe then close the window. Then drag your version of choice onto git exe, play the game. (you dont have to drag, you can open git and then open the file, but for thickos or for the ease of explaining....) Total time includeing downloads is about 5 minutes. 30 seconds if you already had git.

Not rocket science.

Reactions: taglag

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
It's been a year or two since I last played this game. To what extent are the various image packs complete? Do some of them fail to display a lot of changes (clothes, tattoos, poses, etc) than others? Or are they all have the same sort of depth?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Love the new update, but I am a bit confused by the combat speed. It doubles the enemy hp, but they still deal the same amount of damage to you. Am I missing something or does it just make them way harder? At the start of the game I failed to defeat a lvl 3 doll because it was so tanky lol. Granted I was wearing something preventing me from kicking, but still.
It does more than double enemy hp. I'd check the patch notes again. It's not suppose to make fighting tougher, just slower paced.

haven4ever

Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know how much content there is for dominating male characters as a guy? IIRC there was only the royal guard a while ago. Many thanks!

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Wow there's so much new people trying to play the game and giving up on the installation. I'm impressed, given that there's a step by step walkthrough :unsure:

Last edited:

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
ok how can you understand this game i'm confused XD
Where's that pic on your signature from? It got me intrigued the moment i saw it.

Also for what to do on the game i did read some reddit threads about it. But what most people recommend is to ignore the school for now, try to explore the first zone, get some gear, fight dolls or tentacles (if they spawn) to gain magic, then proceed to the next zone.

There are some optional stuff that you can do on the first zone btw, like letting the shopkeeper to get you pregnant so he lets you take stuff for free from his store (he needs to see the baby born first, but he will see as soon as you give birth to it), kill the minotaur by letting him fuck you a bunch of times (you need to stretch your holes for this, also the unholy cumdump undergarments seems to help). And also there's the school. The school is fun. Lots of contend there, but you need to learn to manage your time so you dont go late to class (they punish you for that).

m4ntra

Jun 22, 2018
So, is there currently no way to end the game proper (other than the safe word)? The Wiki says there isn't, but it was last updated in 2019, and I imagine things might have changed during that time.

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
So, is there currently no way to end the game proper (other than the safe word)? The Wiki says there isn't, but it was last updated in 2019, and I imagine things might have changed during that time.
There is (for a long time now). I won't say where in order to avoid spoiling, but you can find somewhere in the world the two sisters that put you into this whole ordeal (at the start of the game, in the introduction). If you manage to beat them (they're the final boss of the game) and if you have accumulated enough jewelry, you can recover your freedom and even your original form.

Oct 12, 2019
this game is really fun but my main qualm with this that keeps it from being a top favourite is the lack of visual elements. There should be a community mod that adds images to the scenes and interactions. After so many years in development I am surprised it hasn't been done yet. This game should be at least 5 GB, not 500 MB

Outword

Nov 12, 2018
this game is really fun but my main qualm with this that keeps it from being a top favourite is the lack of visual elements. There should be a community mod that adds images to the scenes and interactions. After so many years in development I am surprised it hasn't been done yet. This game should be at least 5 GB, not 500 MB
You sir said everything that I wanted to say, this game need more images os the scenes that is happening, I could be drawings I don't care, I really would be top 1 if had more visual elements

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
As long as there's not a newer one, yes. If all you care for is just debug codes, any unlocker will work even if it's not the latest, but the latest one is needed to access features from the Alpha/Beta section of the patch notes.

Reactions: quiboune

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
What is difference between 'never' - 'not now', 'yes this time' - 'always'?
It's about remembering settings between games/sessions. If you set a fetish to 'never', you will never see it until you change the setting again. If you set a fetish to 'always', it's always there until you change the setting. This is remembered when you start a new game/session.

'not now', 'yes this time' specifies if the fetish is active or not in this specific game/session

Aika: You now rotate most fetish settings between 'always', 'yes this time', 'not now', and 'never'. When you select Random Start the ones set to 'always' or 'never' are not changed. So this means that if for example TG and pregnancy are super important to you, and weight gain, diapers, etc. are some things you never want to see, then you can still use Random Start to randomise all the rest!

Reactions: Charlicoincoin
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes