kochun51

Jul 19, 2020
• Can I check the quest for taking off the cursed clothes after wear?
• Anyone who has a quest or main story guide? - my ending is always failed to pay debts so I become TF or slave

• How can I go to Mansion?
• What can I do in school? - I was stuck keeping the kiss battle in the first class at school Area
• How can I learn something useful from a witch? - Her requirement (kill someone) changes whenever I ask

Fegar

Nov 15, 2017
• Can I check the quest for taking off the cursed clothes after wear?
• Anyone who has a quest or main story guide? - my ending is always failed to pay debts so I become TF or slave

• How can I go to Mansion?
• What can I do in school? - I was stuck keeping the kiss battle in the first class at school Area
• How can I learn something useful from a witch? - Her requirement (kill someone) changes whenever I ask
• if you examine cursed clothing, you get a text that shows what quest you have to do to remove the curse. After you done it, the quest disapears with the curse. Usually, after the curse is lifted, you get asked if you let the item disappear or if you want to keep it (which has a drawback)

• you need enough money (jewellry) (Show me the money cheat will fill all empty slots with gold jewellery.). But you get a boring "win" ending if you dont accept going into dept) (epilogue cheat is nice for all the endings)

• Mansion is connected to the woods. Search the entrance (usually connected to the north of a room)

• in the school you can do different classes. (depending on rank and on what conditions you are able to meet (depending on fetishes and on what equipment you wear (i think if you are nude (and female) you can get all classes)). When you leave the school region (only without glued clothing) you can go to the extra credit zone. which is some usualy some sort of minigame

• you learn skills by asking (when you have the correct stats). From the witch, you need to banish the correct enemie, and then return to her and ask again. she will teach you to understand the flow of magic, which let's you know what monster will be spawned by portals

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
What is difference between 'never' - 'not now', 'yes this time' - 'always'?
Will never be activated when randomized, can be activated when randomized but is not on for this run, can be activated when randomized but is on for this run, is always on.

EPIC2X

Aug 26, 2019
Now the question is, do you need a new unlocker file for the new stuff, or does the the previous one still work? (previous as in the February unlocker file)

EDIT: Ok, so figured out that you only need the February file, and im leaving this comment here if anyone has the same question.

Last edited:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Basically, the way unlock files work is that any of them allows you to use the debug commands, such as "set strength" to alter your strength stat or "freeze hair" to keep your hair from growing or changing color due to traps. The latest unlock will do this and permit the Alpha/Beta content shown in the patch notes as well. The remains true for all future updates to the game until a new unlock file is release, rendering the previous to just debug commands.

One quick note is that if a debug file worked both ways for a certain version of the game, it will always for that version. Say an updated unlock file comes out in January, then an update to the game in February. Both work together in this case. Say then a new unlock comes out in March, then a new version of the game in April. The debug file from Feb still works for commands and content released for the January game file, but only allows commands for the April build, which would need the unlock file from March to give both commands and content. Hopefully that's not an overly complicated way to look at it.

Last edited:

EPIC2X

Aug 26, 2019
Basically, the way unlock files work is that any of them allows you to use the debug commands, such as "set strength" to alter your strength stat or "freeze hair" to keep your hair from growing or changing color due to traps. The latest unlock will do this and permit the Alpha/Beta content shown in the patch notes as well. The remains true for all future updates to the game until a new unlock file is release, rendering the previous to just debug commands.

One quick note is that if a debug file worked both ways for a certain version of the game, it will always for that version. Say an updated unlock file comes out in January, then an update to the game in February. Both work together in this case. Say then a new unlock comes out in March, then a new version of the game in April. The debug file from Feb still works for commands and content released for the January game file, but only allows commands for the April build, which would need the unlock file from March to give both commands and content. Hopefully that's not an overly complicated way to look at it.
While im not 100% sure if you were talking to me or not, i do want to say that I do already know how the unlocker works, my original question was if the new content from the most recent version needed a new unlocker file or not and i figured out that it infact dose not need a new file, that the most recent unlocker (as of this comment: which is the February unlocker file) works for getting the most recent content of the game.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Fair enough. A lot of people have been stumped by how the unlock files get released at times, so I usually expect some confusion surrounding whether the one they have is the one they want or if it's outdated. I was mostly commenting to add elaboration to anyone that might indeed be confused.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust
Feb 20, 2019
There's a bug that's been in the game for a long time now. It's your butt implants not able to go past medium size. Has it been fixed or is it still in the game?

Fegar

Nov 15, 2017
misako is a patreon character. only one spawn per playtrough (i think there are 5 (ai, aika, misako, wizzard dude)

D

Deleted member 2033516

misako is a patreon character. only one spawn per playtrough (i think there are 5 (ai, aika, misako, wizzard dude)
thank you, I never see her in my playthroughs anymore :/ THEY NEED TO FIX THE CHASTITY CAGE ON THE CLOTHING VIEW

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aika and lfforumvr

BishopSec

Feb 28, 2021
Anyone managed to use cheat engine to modify in game values?
If you want to modify stats you should use debug, if you wanna mess around with other stuff, I have made a cheat table with a few stuff, here it is

Brief explanation:
Health is actually the amount of damage you've taken and it's a multiple of 65536
Fatigue is kind of weird, it was in my game as 67108864 + a multiple of 65536 (save before messing with it)
Total magic is a multiple of 16777216
Length of hair is a multiple of 256
Breastmilk volume is a multiple of 256
Blondness, redness and brightness of hair are multiples of 256
Anal fun gives you the ability to anally masturbate (16777216 you have it, 0 you don't)
All sex addictions are multiples of 256
The 3 Sex Addiction Total options points to the same address. Some of them have a formula on their description so I can just copy that and paste it on the value field to bypass the weird Total Sex Addiction formula the game uses and use my own.

Apr 12, 2018
I won!

Turns out that grinding the headpiece class quests and kneeing/kicking the Futa sister with the belly is a winning technique. I did have one golden bracelet, but pretty sure it was all those diamond rings that got me through. I think my cost of the simulation was only 50k because I raced for the exit.
Actually, I think the game still took 500,000 based upon how much I had remaining, it just said 50k (50,000) erroneously
EDIT: On my second win, the amount was 500k, so I may have just misread it, or it was fixed.

Last edited:

weealex

May 12, 2018
I've been running into an issue where once i get the witch quest, i cannot find the bell or candle. am I missing something?

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes