Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
Would someone please share the April 2021 Alpha Tester Unlock File with us?
And the clothing window version too ? ^^

By the way, does anyone (Aika maybe since he/she watches over thid forum) know when all it will be possible to wear multiple diapers (with all the correct visuals) in trap quest just like you can do in diaper quest ?
I find very frustrating that I have to choose between this functionality of diaper quest and the completeness and the various other functionalities of trap quest (such as hair length and hair color). If you activate the diaper fetish option, the game should definitely allow (or force ^^) you to wear multiple diapers (and the fact that all diapers have the default white diaper visual is also very annoying).

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
And the clothing window version too ? ^^
Have you tried any other version besides Clothing? That one is far from being the most complete.

I used to only play on Keriax, but after trying them all, i found out that Wonderfuller is my favorite.

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
Have you tried any other version besides Clothing? That one is far from being the most complete.

I used to only play on Keriax, but after trying them all, i found out that Wonderfuller is my favorite.
how could you subject your self to the Keriax art?
its beyond terrible.
its defenetly not my favorite haha

Last edited:

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020

I have tried them all. The only one I enjoy is the clothing version.

Reactions: Birrah'Lai

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
I have tried them all. The only one I enjoy is the clothing version.
Ah cool then :D (y)

I thought you were one of those that have only tried Clothing, but i see i was wrong.

EDIT: Could someone please share the last Clothing version for this fine lad?

Aika

Dec 11, 2017
By the way, does anyone (Aika maybe since he/she watches over thid forum) know when all it will be possible to wear multiple diapers (with all the correct visuals) in trap quest just like you can do in diaper quest ?
I find very frustrating that I have to choose between this functionality of diaper quest and the completeness and the various other functionalities of trap quest (such as hair length and hair color). If you activate the diaper fetish option, the game should definitely allow (or force ^^) you to wear multiple diapers (and the fact that all diapers have the default white diaper visual is also very annoying).
Larger diapers don't fit underneath clothing on the model in the TQ character window. In DQ all the dresses have several variants drawn and coded to be compatible with the bulkier diapers. There's too much clothing for this to be practical in TQ.

"Buttcams" for all the different diapers will probably make it into the TQ Clothing Window at some point.

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
Larger diapers don't fit underneath clothing on the model in the TQ character window. In DQ all the dresses have several variants drawn and coded to be compatible with the bulkier diapers. There's too much clothing for this to be practical in TQ.

"Buttcams" for all the different diapers will probably make it into the TQ Clothing Window at some point.
Oh, that's why! Thank you very much for this explanation!

Still, just having the proper visuals for a single diaper is good enough. I'm very happy to hear that it should come, sooner or later.

Thank you for your answer and all your work Aika !

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Aika: When you reach the final room of the Extra Credit Zone, the game will (when able) offer to automatically replace all the clothes you were wearing when you entered the zone.
This didn't happen :unsure:
Well, I'm used to manually equip everything by this point

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
Last one on the list. Just checked. I never knew you could update that stuff while in game.
I don't understand how I'm supposed to use this password and I'm not sure if this allows me to get the latest version of the clothing window. Can you explain it to me like I was a complete retard? =)

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes