OathDevil

Apr 4, 2018
I don't understand how you are supposed to get anywhere in this game. Managed to make it to the hotel, where my MC got the metal collar from the mechanic. He said he'd remove it if I defeat the minotaur, if I'm not mistaken. So went back to the dungeon. By that time there were so many monsters down there I could barely make it to the switch to release the minotaur. My MC got fucked like a dozen times until I finally did it. Got fucked a bunch more until I found the minotaur in the dungeons, who then proceeded to fuck my MC too, forever. When he was done with one round he collapsed on my MC, so there was no walking away. Just lay under him while getting fucked by half a dozen tentacle monsters until the minotaur woke up again to keep fucking MC until he collapsed on top again, and again, and again. Basically a dead end.
If you actually want to try getting an ending without the game raping you every second, consider disabling some options. Difficulty and game speed can also be lowered.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Aika

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
If you actually want to try getting an ending without the game raping you every second, consider disabling some options. Difficulty and game speed can also be lowered.
Additional hint and tips:
Stick in the dungeon zone for a long time to build up stats, safest zone with regard for enemies, the altar provides only beneficial effects, the throne is a bit more iffy but a chance of one of 3 stat boosts and dignity restoration make it an interesting proposition to gamble with, the toilet to reset arousal, the guards & shopkeeper for water & food, ignore the school if you are not yet used to the game. Three solid starting classes that have (aside from how to get rid of them) no down sides in the dungeon, priestess to get more altar uses, princess due to friendly guards & shopkeeper, maid for getting rid of slipping hazards (might be needed if you stick around the dungeon for a long time) and ease of getting rid of the class.
[edit]
Some more. Beat up the aeromancer, steal the wand she has, if you have the magic to use it it can deliver one heck of a punch (and the side effect should get you out of at least one curse). When/If you get magic you might not want to wipe out the breeder first chance you get to get more power, the altar can replenish magic but if you want to use that wand more then once you need more power and that means more tentacle monsters beaten. If you start as male play living dildo for the wench or the gladiator if you don't want to risk getting the sissy class. You can get a skeleton key from the prison guard by offering a biscuit, cycle excess food (from using a vending machine with a red light) through the alchemy table. Do not trust the already encountered bonus for room traps, you will trigger them if you keep moving from room to room, see if there are safe paths from place to place.

Makes for a pretty boring game and you still need some luck but you should be able to get a 100 (plus difficulty) pts score with minimal to no changes and enough strength to beat bosses.
[/edit]

Last edited:
Reactions: Aika

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Almost every time I use the toilet in the dungeon, my character loses a life, and I get the option to continue. None of the other toilets do that, only the one in the dungeon. Is this a bug, or some sort of losing condition I'm not aware of?

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
Almost every time I use the toilet in the dungeon, my character loses a life, and I get the option to continue. None of the other toilets do that, only the one in the dungeon. Is this a bug, or some sort of losing condition I'm not aware of?
Yes. Been a while that I've run into it though but IIRC it is based on ass soreness. 10 while standing, 7 while kneeling/crawling.

Reactions: 3xpurt

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
I don't understand how you are supposed to get anywhere in this game. Managed to make it to the hotel, where my MC got the metal collar from the mechanic. He said he'd remove it if I defeat the minotaur, if I'm not mistaken. So went back to the dungeon. By that time there were so many monsters down there I could barely make it to the switch to release the minotaur. My MC got fucked like a dozen times until I finally did it. Got fucked a bunch more until I found the minotaur in the dungeons, who then proceeded to fuck my MC too, forever. When he was done with one round he collapsed on my MC, so there was no walking away. Just lay under him while getting fucked by half a dozen tentacle monsters until the minotaur woke up again to keep fucking MC until he collapsed on top again, and again, and again. Basically a dead end.
The minotaur only gets asleep on top of you if he fucks your ass. To kill it you need to make himfuck your pussy and then kick it while he's at low health.

He will make you very sore, so beprepared for that with lube or something.

Last edited:

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Like sneezy_of_tie said, if your holes ache too much that bathroom can kill you (i didn't know that it was only the ass soreness that caused that tho ), is because it smells really bad (the explains you why you passed out).

So to fix that try to not enter the bathroom while crawling. And if you are standing, try to not enter when your soreness is brown colored (this is max sorenes, or 10, like sneezy_of_tie said).
You could wait a little bit, or use a lube (type "purloin lube", if you dont have one).

EDIT: man, i love tagging!! God bless the person that taught me :giggle:

Reactions: 3xpurt

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
Like sneezy_of_tie said, if your holes ache too much that bathroom can kill you (i didn't know that it was only the ass soreness that caused that tho ), is because it smells really bad (the explains you why you passed out).

So to fix that try to not enter the bathroom while crawling. And if you are standing, try to not enter when your soreness is brown colored (this is max sorenes, or 10, like sneezy_of_tie said).
You could wait a little bit, or use a lube (type "purloin lube", if you dont have one).

EDIT: man, i love tagging!! God bless the person that taught me :giggle:
Ah sorry about using numbers. I pulled the github repository for TQ once (and lo and behold I just found it back on one of the drives) and I got the numbers from there.

Anyhow 10 is when you get the completely ruined message and is a dark red icon. Then it is not 7 and worse for kneeling but 8 & 9 for kneeling, those are light and darker orange.

TheLlamaGuy

Aug 4, 2018
If I defeat all the teachers in the school on my own, is there a way to get them back up? I can't seem to progress in the school quest and I forgot to take a backup save before I went on a murder spree against the teachers :(

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
If I defeat all the teachers in the school on my own, is there a way to get them back up? I can't seem to progress in the school quest and I forgot to take a backup save before I went on a murder spree against the teachers :(
You could try something like for example "Purloin hdm" (Would place them in your inventory) then type "Drop hdm" that would be the headmistress of the school, the other teachers can be looked up maybe at the wiki.

Not sure if that would work or not. I can not think of anything else though.

Where banana?

Aug 31, 2020
Find the and free the princess. fighting everyone is a inevitable when attempting to rescue her, thought with how weird the game can get at times dont be surprised if you have to fight them again

TheLlamaGuy

Aug 4, 2018
You could try something like for example "Purloin hdm" (Would place them in your inventory) then type "Drop hdm" that would be the headmistress of the school, the other teachers can be looked up maybe at the wiki.

Not sure if that would work or not. I can not think of anything else though.
Already tried with all the teachers (you don't have to go to the wiki for that btw, just find whatever room they are in (they stick around in a defeated state) and inspect them to get the purloin code). Didn't work. Neither did refresh, disintegrate+purloin or the extra credit zone, or resting for ages.

Find the and free the princess. fighting everyone is a inevitable when attempting to rescue her, thought with how weird the game can get at times dont be surprised if you have to fight them again
I just insta-won when I freed her. Which is what I ended up going with in the end. Everything is now basically as if I just won the battle normally. Bit of a shame since I didn't get a few of the hypnotic triggers I wanted (at least I haven't seen a way to trigger them with commands, except for the short skirt fetish).

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
i made it somehow. but now I'm stuck in school's Gloryhole extra credit thing. it keeps telling me I have to go to women's toilet, but I don't know how.
I think it's that little bathroom building in the upper right hand side of the yard where all the people will see you and take pictures of you, I find avoiding them is almost impossible, ( I have done it once in awhile, but very rarely (Sigh!)).

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I think it's that little bathroom building in the upper right hand side of the yard where all the people will see you and take pictures of you, I find avoiding them is almost impossible, ( I have done it once in awhile, but very rarely (Sigh!)).
Savescumming is your best friend on those challenges.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Savescumming is your best friend on those challenges.
Yeah I do the save scumming too, but those extra credit things are a lose win thing anyway, you will gain nothing.

Most are set even with the trophies to give you something, and then take some thing as well, so you actually gain nothing from them. (The benefits are cancelled out by the loss)

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Yeah I do the save scumming too, but those extra credit things are a lose win thing anyway, you will gain nothing.

Most are set even with the trophies to give you something, and then take some thing as well, so you actually gain nothing from them. (The benefits are cancelled out by the loss)
All trophies give you +1 luck, and a lot give you good things. For example the one that makes black cocks more virile, and white cocks less virile, actually helps you to get rapped for no reason less, because most NPCs have white dicks (shopkeeper will ravage you almost every time you see him, but i consider him the canonical husband).

Also the one that makes magic attacks cost 1, but makes an egg appear on you is very useful, although maybe disabling eggs so it fills you with cum instead would be better, so you dont have to go to a toilet to drop the eggs.

Reactions: Aika and taglag
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes