Fegar

Nov 15, 2017
.glorb files are a mess, you can extract pictures, and some stuff, but not really much of the code.

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
i can't open .gblorb file. windows git setup but can't open. with git bash isn't it? can someone help me?
For windows, info from their site:
"you need an interpreter program: many are available, is strongly recommended for any machine that can run it. Another interpreter called is available on multiple platforms but is more prone to crashes".
for another OS you should read

Last edited:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
For windows, info from their site:
"you need an interpreter program: many are available, is strongly recommended for any machine that can run it. Another interpreter called is available on multiple platforms but is more prone to crashes".
for another OS you should read
I actually found Gargoyle to run much better than Git, zero lag, whereas Git would often take 5 seconds between clicks. The fact that it's natively multi-platform is another bonus.

NXTtrain

Jun 25, 2019
So random question, is there any way to decompile this game and others like it, basically take it apart to how it looks on the git or at least similar, I saw some program called mrifk but it leaves out data and gives me a opcode error so I don't think it works anymore.
I have actually looked into this. .gblorb files are actually a kind of archive, and an easy way to have both "story" and pictures in a single file. Using the right software, you can extract any particular file from the .gblorb, including the "story" file. I have unfortunately not been able to find a way to decompile that file yet.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
It also has the ability to scroll text with the mouse wheel. But sometimes it crashes for no obvious reason
I've yet to have it crash but believe you that it could happen, unless it's happening all the time I'd rather save frequently with Gargoyle than use Git though.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Also using Gargoyle avoids confusion with the other Git (the version control system) which I suspect may have been the case for farukkesen95, given the mention of Bash.

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
Hey Aika : I think not being able to remove any element of a costume which is associated to a specific headgear was really a fun mechanic. I understand why you removed it from the game, but could you add it back as an option for points among the options you can select before the start of a new game (same thing as "fashion victim" or "game hates you") ?

puseofee

Apr 7, 2018
2 questions:

What are the conditions for gaining the Bimbo class(if it exsists)?

Does anyone know where to find or have a list of headgear and their associated class?

Last edited:

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
What are the conditions for gaining the Bimbo class(if it exsists)?
Bimbo class? I don't think it exists. Maybe what you have in mind is the cumdumspter class? If I remember well, you have to drink semen from a condom to unlock it.

Does anyone know where to find or have a list of headgear and their associated class?
This wiki is useful even if it's not up-to-date:

For example, here is the (incomplete) list of headgears:

This database is more complete but it's less easy to navigate:

Korso1988

Oct 10, 2018
So the Win Git Interpreter (program used to run the game on Windows) website link is a bit outdated, the new link is .

Ironically, the new version (136) keeps flagging as having a virus so I am sticking with the old one for now.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Just played this for the first time in a while.

The Clothing version of this game is a fantastic improvement. I'm glad Aika finally put in the effort to try to make this happen. It's understandable that body shapes are harder to depict well with it, but I think it's easier for the player's imagination to keep in mind the difference in body shape, than it was for the player's imagination to try to mentally assemble what all the clothing look liked together.

My previous criticisms of this game still feel largely valid: it's still a game with *way too much* going on, the uncursing quests are still a complex hassle that restrict the player's sense of play style freedom, and it's still pointless to make the player chase endlessly after NPCs from room to room--but between the short tutorial, the newbie tips, and the informative GUI, the learning curve isn't impossible steep anymore. And in the early game, before I started to play more experimentally, I almost never had to restore an earlier save to prevent a bothersome randomized outcome. Overall, the problem with Trap Quest is that compared to other well-balanced roguelikes, there are far too many unmitigatable random factors.

There was one feature that disrupted my experience significantly. Sissy clothing spawned on me after a periodic number of turns, and there was no way to stop it reliably, other than having my character completely covered including a chastity belt. At one point, I reloaded over and over to a previous save, and every single time I couldn't avoid having ugly translucent leggings cursed on me two turns later, so in the end, I had to temporarily wear pants just to block that curse. It's not like I hate sissy clothing, that's one of the founding fetishes of this game, but when I'm a bunny waitress class, randomly being given sissy leggings or whatever looks awful. I really wish there was a way to block this feature when I already have a class. Or have its frequency gradually decline. From the looks of it, it would stop if I fucked someone, but at a certain point that's not practical anymore (also, somehow NPCs like the demoness didn't count).

Also, here are a few random things I took note of (bug reports, maybe). I don't think Aika browses this thread much these days, so people can feel free to pass them on if it's appropriate (maybe not, if this is a non-public leaked version). R13 v2.0 fix Clothing version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dark Clouds

Jun 29, 2018
How can I make my character become a tentacle breeder? Wiki says to lose while a magical girl/maid, but the only thing that happens is a normal faint event

Fegar

Nov 15, 2017
"Should you faint as a result of the actions of a Tentacle Monster on a floor where you’ve already destroyed the Tentacle Breeder, exciting things may result. "

did you destroy the old tentacle breeder? if no, that was probably the reason it didn't work. not sure if it works with the maid cross class.

NXTtrain

Jun 25, 2019
How can I make my character become a tentacle breeder? Wiki says to lose while a magical girl/maid, but the only thing that happens is a normal faint event
"Wiki says ... ", but unfortunately the wiki isn't that well maintained. Information has a high chance to be out of date.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes