• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Thanks for the response. I also discovered that clothes disappear if they're on the floor and you leave the region too so guess it's not inconsistent.

redmagebr

Oct 12, 2016
is detected as a virus, can't find 135 anywhere.
Also so found this:
Probably a false positive, as only the bad anti-viruses mark it as "adware", meanwhile the good anti-viruses mark it as clean. I also feel a bit suspicious when so many bad anti-viruses fuck up at the same time, however.

135 can be found on the same link you provided, on the OLD folder:

The 135 linked there only triggers two bad antiviruses ( SecureAge APEX and Malwarebytes , as Malicious and MachineLearning/Anomalous.96%, respectively).

I'd honestly bet on 136 being safe, but if you feel better with 135...

Reactions: dividead

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I would totally test a few versions to see if it was worth supporting the developer right up until...
A) "download this other thing and open the game with whatever you would normally open it" (approximate quote)... If I want to become a programmer just to play a game it will be my own game.
B) I was going to ignore the above because the games look interesting but "Download a conversion program "
If the developer wants people to play his game he might want to change them to include all the actual files required to run them. I wouldn't support this project under any circumstances, I don't want to download 3 or 4 things just to test a game.

Jinsen

Apr 17, 2018
B) I was going to ignore the above because the games look interesting but "Download a conversion program "
If the developer wants people to play his game he might want to change them to include all the actual files required to run them. I wouldn't support this project under any circumstances, I don't want to download 3 or 4 things just to test a game.
Windows git isn't a trojan (neither is gargoyle, which I use)

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
is detected as a virus, can't find 135 anywhere.
Also so found this:
ffs you should only look at kasperky and maybe nod32 and not any other useless crap, like for real.

CursedMay

Jun 13, 2017
after opening the game once can i uninstall git or gargoyle? or do i need it every time coz i love bimbo content
You need to open the game file with one of these two interpreters everytime. Window Git doesn't require installation.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes