OathDevil

Apr 4, 2018
Why does my male char look like he's got a cameltoe Aika? Dunno why but these details stress me out :/
Is a crotch-bulge also on the to-do list?
There are also a number of clothes that are completely crotchless (e.g. cursed acolytes undergarments), yet the character is drawn flat like a doll.

Last edited:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
'Cause it's a new feature, basically. I imagine any major issues with it to be sussed out in later patches, time and effort permitting.

Outword

Nov 12, 2018
Again, anytime I try to install wingit my anti virus (360 total security) says it is a trojan, from any source that I download it but when I try to install, it says is a trojan

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Here is my very old download of wingit-135 - its been on my harddrive since 2017, and it passes ESET's virus scanner which is usually pretty good and typically considered much better than avast, norton, mcafee, etc.

I have not bothered trying to redownload anything from either the main game site or otherwise, cause.. just dont care.
Supposedly someone modified 135 to make it faster, and thats what is on the TQ site.. and i wouldnt doubt its probably a false positive, but to be on the safe side, try this old orig version if you want.

Oh and this you dont have to "install".. you just unzip to a folder, run git, and point it at your game file.. Or.. what i do, is make a shortcut to the git-player exe file in a separate location where i keep the actual game file to just make it easier to run. Doesnt always remember "last ran location" but saves some work.
You could just then manually add .glorb files with a file association to the git.exe where ever you have it, but i prefer not to do that and just open manually.

Last edited:

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
which has been mentioned many times already as well (and i think is better anyway).

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
which has been mentioned many times already as well (and i think is better anyway).
I haven't tried it. How common are the "random crashes" cited on the dev's website?

OathDevil

Apr 4, 2018
I haven't tried it. How common are the "random crashes" cited on the dev's website?
It's more likely for you to quit the game before it crashes.

(Because Gargoyle is shit and most stuff is borked from the get go. Just before you ask)

Last edited:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
For me it's hit-or-miss with the whole Gargoyle/WinGit question. Sometimes one's just better than the other, other times it's backwards. I have both for the secondary reason that some games seem oddly temperamental at times with one or the other interpreter.

st1402

Jun 30, 2018
Anyone else having launch issues with the clothing window version? it was playing fine until I tried to launch it about 45 minutes ago and it'll just give me a error popup on the git.exe

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Aika: Turns out that for who knows how long, the code to check whether the player could use manual dexterity was fucked up and just always said yes. That's been fixed.
I wonder if this means wearing the handcuffs will actually be like wearing handcuffs now.

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
I decided to finally update the table to make the ultimate comparison table.
Every single thing that Keriax & Wonderfuller versions can display got added.

Again, all credits go to syralic, who did like 70~80% of the work (I did a little bit more now).

DanaumeKeriaxWonderfullerStrategClothing
Breasts/Hips changeyesyesyesyesno
Belly changeyesyesyesyesno
Lips changenoyesyesyesno
Apply makeupyesyesyesyesyes
Silly proportionsyesyesyesyesno
Display piercingsnofacenonono
Display gagnoyesnono?
Display chokernoyesyesno?
Display corsetnoyesnonoyes
Display handcuffsyesnonono?
Display pantiesnonoyesnoyes
Display chastity cagenoyesnono?
Display anklecuffsnoyesnono?
Display shoesnoyesyesnoyes
Display some TFyesyesyesno*yes*
Display kneeling positionnoyesnonono
Display cum on bodyyesyesyesnoyes
High heels posturenoyesyesnoyes
Display soreness (lower body)yesyesnonono
Diverse Facial expressionsyesyesyesnoyes
Displays Stat Wheelsyesnoyesnono
Displays clothesnosomesomenoyes
DanaumeKeriaxWonderfullerStrategClothing

*I think this is the headwear.

Notes:
  • I added a copy of the first row to the bottom to make it easier to read.
  • I want to add another line, "Display serving tray". I remember actually seeing it, but i don't remember which version it was, so that needs more testing.
  • Also I'm pretty sure Keriax has a special "handcuffed posture", but i need to re-check how unique it is and if the other versions have something similar.
  • And I would like to verify the old entries of the Clothing version as well as the new ones that i added, but that kinda needs me having access to the current hotfix, so I'll wait on that.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes