ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
That adds more info, but the blah blah blah is just ''your heavy, full balls sway freely''. Which is still not an indication of cooldown or anything similar. This message doesn't mean you are ready to fuck anything and it doesn't seem to change when you are ready.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
What would be a nice addition to this game which I have not found would be the ability to re-write some of the text.

I have found ways of extracting the text, but have yet to find a way to re compile the modified text back into the game.

The graphics is easy modified with BlorpSmacker takes just a little reading the PDF that comes with it along with a little trial and error, but with that you can modify the graphics with some ease.

But the text modifications elude me :(

• Angry
Reactions: Geralt_of_Trivia

Outword

Nov 12, 2018
Can someone please tell me where is the Extra Credit Zone? I mean I have the debug, I activated it, but how I can enter this new zone, there something that I need to do in the game first? anyway sorry for my noob question but I am new at this game

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Can someone please tell me where is the Extra Credit Zone? I mean I have the debug, I activated it, but how I can enter this new zone, there something that I need to do in the game first? anyway sorry for my noob question but I am new at this game
I'm not 100% on it, but I'm thinking that has to do with the school area, which is probably not worth it for first time runs since the school area can be more a frustration than enjoyable from my understanding. You're asked if you would like to gain access to the school once near the beginning of the initial dungeon and again in another (Hotel, I believe). The school area didn't sound like an interesting area to me since it's not a straight forward level and requires, as I understand it, completing several tasks and isn't really just free to explore like the other areas.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yeppers! like Crash said it is in the school area, you have to except the receptionist invite either in the first dungeon, which is sort of a bad Idea, better to get most all the main game quests done first. And latter accept the invitation to school at the Hotel.

As for the extra credits area it is accessed by pulling the lever to the portal at the school normally once you have finished the first school lesson, But it is pretty bogus, as nothing you get from there will be any real help, the trophies give something but they take away as well so there pretty negative, and you will get major humiliation additions in most case's in the extra credit area. ( it is pretty much a lose/lose area, you won't really gain much of anything helpful in there.)

The school is sort of fun if humiliation and submissive behavior is okay with you. Depending on you stat's you may get bullied there by the other student's. This may have to do with how you set up your setting choices before entering the game as to what abusive treatment the other students try.

EDIT >> don't get me wrong seeing the pretty stupid events in the extra credits area is okay, but there mostly just a major frustration, so make a save before entering, and you can return to it latter

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
School is fine even if you aren't submissive; nothing stops you from just beating everyone down. I don't remember any being particularly strong. They have funny alternate outfits if you do this. You can't fuck them, though, sadly.
It being the only way to get trophies is pretty lame though.
The extra credit areas have absurd slowdown for me though. Worse than anywhere else in the game. Borderline non-responsive.

Reactions: Gerhumm

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
School is fine even if you aren't submissive; nothing stops you from just beating everyone down. I don't remember any being particularly strong. They have funny alternate outfits if you do this. You can't fuck them, though, sadly.
It being the only way to get trophies is pretty lame though.
The extra credit areas have absurd slowdown for me though. Worse than anywhere else in the game. Borderline non-responsive.
Ugh. The performance in general is pretty atrocious, but EC zone absolutely takes the top spot. Anytime an NPC follows you in the base areas the time between turns doubles, at least for me, and all the extras in the zone are probably not helping.

Yeppers! like Crash said it is in the school area, you have to except the receptionist invite either in the first dungeon, which is sort of a bad Idea, better to get most all the main game quests done first. And latter accept the invitation to school at the Hotel.

As for the extra credits area it is accessed by pulling the lever to the portal at the school normally once you have finished the first school lesson, But it is pretty bogus, as nothing you get from there will be any real help, the trophies give something but they take away as well so there pretty negative, and you will get major humiliation additions in most case's in the extra credit area. ( it is pretty much a lose/lose area, you won't really gain much of anything helpful in there.)

The school is sort of fun if humiliation and submissive behavior is okay with you. Depending on you stat's you may get bullied there by the other student's. This may have to do with how you set up your setting choices before entering the game as to what abusive treatment the other students try.

EDIT >> don't get me wrong seeing the pretty stupid events in the extra credits area is okay, but there mostly just a major frustration, so make a save before entering, and you can return to it latter
School does have some uses. First rank in particular has repeatable high-heel walking lessons that raise your skill regardless of participation in the class. Others are less useful, with make-up lessons providing you kits which I suppose you could use for alchemy, if you're lucky enough with the alchemy's randomised recipes; in case you want bigger lips failing kissing lessons is one of the more consistent alternatives: others being those stupid annoying fairies and one of the aeromancers' spells (did you know she is available with artificial enhancements fetish and cannot cast her balloon spell that way?). Also EC zone can provide you with some relatively modest clothing and apparently removes cursed items worn by you (recent patch made it so you are penalised with some -1 permanent stat debuffs per item though)

fapperisu95

Apr 10, 2020
Does the debug file work for the ver 4 wonderfuller release? On Android with Fabularium, I ran the debug in the same folder, it said "Feburary 2020 alpha unlock", and it didn't seem to do anything.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Does the debug file work for the ver 4 wonderfuller release? On Android with Fabularium, I ran the debug in the same folder, it said "Feburary 2020 alpha unlock", and it didn't seem to do anything.
The unlocks basically work for any version of the game released after that unlock file but before the next unlock is released. For the most part, it all hinges on release dates, which is also why all the game and debug files are named by date and not version.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yeah the newest update I have tried seems to be mostly bug fixes, with a little extra added, but I do miss the Strateg Version

But the others are alright.

fapperisu95

Apr 10, 2020
The unlocks basically work for any version of the game released after that unlock file but before the next unlock is released. For the most part, it all hinges on release dates, which is also why all the game and debug files are named by date and not version.
Okay I fixed it, now it works.

How to get Trap Quest's debug mode working on Android Fabularium version 1.5.0:

1. Download Trap Quest's game .gblorb file and debug .gblorb file.
2. Add both game and debug .gblorb to Fabularium. If the games don't show up, press the "refresh" icon on the "Play" tab, they should appear.
3. Run debug .gblorb
4. Run Trap Quest and save a game. Remember the savefile filename.
5. Navigate to your Fabularium "GameData" folder and find the debug's save folder. Look for a file called donators.glkdata
6. Copy donators.glkdata to your Trap Quest save folder. This folder should contain the same .glksave savefile you made earlier.
7. Run Trap Quest, choose quick start and type debug. It should tell you "Debug mode on".

Note: Fabulatium 1.5.0 is bad with multiple versions of the same game.
In the "Play" tab, long press the Trap Quest icon and press "About" to see if it's loading the correct version.
If not, in the "Play" tab, remove the game.
Then in the "Explore" tab and Fabularium's "Games" folder, either:
- remove the unwanted versions​
- OR rename the unwanted version's file extention to an invalid file type like .gbloorb​
Then in the "Explore" tab, "Games" folder, re-add the correct version to Fabularium.
In the "Play" tab, hit "refresh" icon and the game icon should show up. Long press the game icon and press "About" to see if it's loading the correct version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foo-fuu

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
in case you want bigger lips failing kissing lessons is one of the more consistent alternatives: others being those stupid annoying fairies and one of the aeromancers' spells (did you know she is available with artificial enhancements fetish and cannot cast her balloon spell that way?).
Wait, do you mean if you turn on artificial enhancements *with* inflation, or *without*. It seems like balloon spell is always available with inflation turned on even with AE fetish turned on for me, and I thought aeromancer just doesn't exist without inflation?

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
Wait, do you mean if you turn on artificial enhancements *with* inflation, or *without*. It seems like balloon spell is always available with inflation turned on even with AE fetish turned on for me, and I thought aeromancer just doesn't exist without inflation?
I've been playing without air inflation but with artificial enhancements turned on. So far have not had balloon spell cast on me. Could be that I am extremely lucky, but I believe otherwise. And yes aeromancer still exists, even without inflation fetish, although it seems she stops appearing in the woods region that way

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
I've been playing without air inflation but with artificial enhancements turned on. So far have not had balloon spell cast on me. Could be that I am extremely lucky, but I believe otherwise. And yes aeromancer still exists, even without inflation fetish, although it seems she stops appearing in the woods region that way
Thanks for the info, everywhere I've looked it said aeromancer doesn't spawn with inflation turned off, so I had always assumed. I kinda only have inflation on for the extra NPCs, so I might try playing without it for awhile see how things go.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes