Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
there is something I dont quite understand, how do you update this game?, or does the player from their website update the game automatically?, ive already downloaded the strateg version 6 just in case but I dont entirely know how that works

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
there is something I dont quite understand, how do you update this game?, or does the player from their website update the game automatically?, ive already downloaded the strateg version 6 just in case but I dont entirely know how that works
The game as best I understand must be restarted when get a new version, (Not sure but I don't think save's are generally compatible with different version)<<< if I am wrong on this correct me.

0. Be sure you have WinGit installed

1. Just put the .gblorb game file in any folder you want it to be in.

2. place the Debug.gblorb in the same folder.

3. If you have Git installed ( Needed to play .gblorb games on win OS )

4. Start the debug.gblorb file, it will do stuff to unlock the the Debug cheating ability. and then type quit to get out of it.

4.1. If git is installed, and is first time running a .gblorb file, you may have to direct window' to the Git.exe so it know's what you want to open the .gblorb files with. Should never have to do this for a .gblorb file again once windows know what to open them with.

5. now just run the Game.gblorb and all should be well.

6. once you have picked all your choices, and entered the game, and can type in the game window. type "debug" and hit enter, you'll be asked if you want a lot of text on the screen or not, and you're off and running.

EDIT >> I think this is the most comprehensive Debug info, and game item info page i have found, not for quest help, but item, and debug help.

EDIT >> there is a command that is usable related to "Damp Feeling" I do not see in that Debug list >>> "set incontinence" typing this gives you and optional number to set from 1to 10 or 20 can't remember :( But I am unsure if the high end give more bathroom control or less. Not use it much.

As to the "promote" debug command I am just dumb or something but took me awhile to realize how to promote my self to the next level in school >> for me this worked typing "Promote Me"

Last edited:

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
The game as best I understand must be restarted when get a new version, (Not sure but I don't think save's are generally compatible with different version)
i can confirm that taglag

i can totally understand that this game is confusing for first time players. i'm playing TQ since i guess 2016 or so and back then we used cheatengine to get every stat in the game changed to the way we wanted and we had to lurking around in the deeps of cheatengine.org to get the guys who are working on the newest versions for cheatengine's TQ project files to share them because on every release the whole system was broken again and you had to wait till they felt the need to update it. it was a pain in the butt i can tell you that.

i'm glad the community is sharing the donator files these days to play with the newest unlocked content. a big thumbs up to you guys, seriously.

the only annoying thing new player might have is that you have to start over a new game every time a new update was released. of course you can try to play your old save but because almost every step you made in a playthrough is saved to your savegame. things like did you meet certain characters, what decisions did you made here and there, what's your actual heel skill and so on. if there is a slightly change in one of the npc's you met already in your save it could produce a shitstorm of error messages if you meet this npc again. even if you start a new game and aika missed fixing a thing or two you could see what i'm talking about.

but i really like the kinky content and the fetishes you can play with and that's why this game is still one of my favourites (y)

Reactions: taglag

hgamedark

Jul 5, 2018
That debug command list doc is neat, thank you taglag.

Out of curiosity, is there anything similar for classes?

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Could one of the more knowledgeable players tell me the names of areas? I just want that and I can go see if I can find all the characters in each the game can be troublesome to go through when you're getting wombo combo'ed. So far I went through dungeon, forest and made it into the mansion, but it feels the mansion is a dead end and forest leads to a different place? really like the writing in this though and the ability to control how transformed you get(mostly anyway).

yoleleihoo

May 5, 2018
Could one of the more knowledgeable players tell me the names of areas? I just want that and I can go see if I can find all the characters in each the game can be troublesome to go through when you're getting wombo combo'ed. So far I went through dungeon, forest and made it into the mansion, but it feels the mansion is a dead end and forest leads to a different place? really like the writing in this though and the ability to control how transformed you get(mostly anyway).
The Forest also leads to the Hotel, where you actualy find the option to "end the simulation" plus some other nice things.
You have The Dungeon, Forest, Mansion, Hotel, School and Extra Credit Zone... this last one you get pulling the lever on the portal after a class... only if you are using the patron file.
As for the characters, I use the "showme ()" command to get all the variants, some amazons are quite hard to get... And in this new version, I did not found the Djinn in the forest.
Hope this helps, and good luck on your hunt

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
The Forest also leads to the Hotel, where you actualy find the option to "end the simulation" plus some other nice things.
You have The Dungeon, Forest, Mansion, Hotel, School and Extra Credit Zone... this last one you get pulling the lever on the portal after a class... only if you are using the patron file.
As for the characters, I use the "showme ()" command to get all the variants, some amazons are quite hard to get... And in this new version, I did not found the Djinn in the forest.
Hope this helps, and good luck on your hunt
thank you friendo

jacq2e

Sep 16, 2019
This version is bugged as fuck!
Unplayable, unless the bugs is your kind of kink
  • legions (yes, legion in plural!) of NPC spawning (i'm sure there was at least 20 guards in dungeon after a few turn. big parties in the jail... they now defend the wench with more zeal than the "princess"). Stopped counting wasp and fairy
    • fucking fairy summon tentacle root. cant actually hit the fucker. Forget blue fairy who heal other...
    • fucking wasp paralyse you even in full health (can't move unles x turn pass after 1 hit. See tentacle bug)
    • just forget the manor... (sometimes, tiles have no path to reach...)
    • school : every student hate your guts no matter what. good luck leaving since they keep fucking bring you back to the pool...
    • as soon as you trip the entire world is on your square. teleport and they find you right away in 2-3 turns no matter how far you are
  • weird dildo apearing where they should not (sport vibe appear in ass) and destroying pants without giving buff if blessed or debuff if cursed. It just vanish without description.
  • can't stay on your feet since you cum at every move
  • the tentacle egg that break as soon as they touch ground if out of vagina (just a few turns if shitted out,) which birth full tentacle beast, which in turn rape you then spit egg again. rince and repeat until pass out. Then the legion is still waiting in the region WITH another tentacle breeder...)
  • Trying to use dungeon toilet make you faint if it hurt a little (aka, shitting eggs). So better not drop them to far. Oh, and you faint of course if you're sore. Guess what happens to the eggs left there?
  • No longer any drop at the end of fight unless you ask for it. Of course, after 3-4 wins the enemies become terminators joining their respective legion
If your lucky, those won't appear all at the same time. But losing conciousness and keeping playing increase chances that they appears.

Gotta have to sit this one out until next month, since Aika never seems to make hotfix of hotfix.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aika and 3xpurt

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
Can anyone explain to me what is the purpose of the wooden dildo? It appears constantly in the manour's 'treasure' room, but I don't understand what is so important about it

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
sounds like you turned a lot of stuff on.. I have seen some bug's but not as many as you have had.
Can anyone explain to me what is the purpose of the wooden dildo? It appears constantly in the manour's 'treasure' room, but I don't understand what is so important about it
I am not sure it has any real purpose, I mean it may, I know you need the black candle, the Book Necronomicron, and a bell to stop a monster there from spawning, but don't know if I ever even tried to do anything with the wooden dildo.. Maybe you can get off with it ?

yoleleihoo

May 5, 2018
I got to use the wooden dildo to weaken the Vampiress, once you defeat her, more or less the same as the lamp on the Djinn. But other then that, I don't really know what else you do with it... aside from using it as any other dildo...

Reactions: Gerhumm and taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I mean... yea
I have had some problems with locking up when moving from one cell to the other in the forest, and dungeon once ( only seen this in this version). But none of the other problems you listed.
( EDIT >>been hesitant to mention this on the Discord thread, as there some what clannish at times there in the bug thread.. mostly very nice there, but some things seem to prick there senses. )

Do you use the debug ? I do use that some. But I have never seen more than three Prison guards in the dungeon at any one time. I have trouble finding them sometimes to get the key to free the princess.

No dildo has ever just popped up other than a cursed tail to do with a cursed headdress or something.

as for the fainting I use the Debug a lot, and the "Heal" command to avoid this as much as possible. That might be why there somehow repopulating, the prison guards I mean.

I don't hardly ever do the pregnancy or egg laying thing it is just to time consuming, and for me boring.

I don't doubt you at all, but I wonder if it is some setting you pick in the beginning that is causing some of this.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I got to use the wooden dildo to weaken the Vampiress, once you defeat her, more or less the same as the lamp on the Djinn. But other then that, I don't really know what else you do with it... aside from using it as any other dildo...
thank you I did not know that, I knew about the lamp being away to get rid of that dumb ass Genie.

Reactions: yoleleihoo
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes