taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Sorry to be the whiner but is the new unlock released or is current version with with old one?
I have no Idea, I hope some one is nice enough when they have time to maybe upload the Strateg version, and maybe the new unlocker if it is needed.

I know most of the time when a new version comes out like from 5.0 to 6.0 it seems to need an unlocker update, but I am not sure about that.

We just have to wait and hope :sneaky:

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
So I enabled debug but how to actually cheat? Is there something available on screen that I need to click to be able to cheat or I need to enter some sort of cheat commands?

Shoey

Jan 11, 2018
Does anyone know what is happening with the other styles I guess of the game as it seems onlt strateg gets updated and the others are just left behind now?
Also wasn't there a few animated type scenes or more images when certain things happened in game. I think I remember something about a very small animation with the minotaur but I don't see it happening anymore. is that a thing or was I just being stupid and imagining it, or was it just a certain version that had it or did I turn something off in the settings that enabled it?
and thanks to anyone who knows anything about it and replys.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Does anyone know what is happening with the other styles I guess of the game as it seems onlt strateg gets updated and the others are just left behind now?
Also wasn't there a few animated type scenes or more images when certain things happened in game. I think I remember something about a very small animation with the minotaur but I don't see it happening anymore. is that a thing or was I just being stupid and imagining it, or was it just a certain version that had it or did I turn something off in the settings that enabled it?
and thanks to anyone who knows anything about it and replys.
you can download all the other styles straight from the official web sight. Strateg is not downloadable from there unless you can pay the price

EDIT >>> Just Google Trapquest

Shoey

Jan 11, 2018
you can download all the other styles straight from the official web sight. Strateg is not downloadable from there unless you can pay the price

EDIT >>> Just Google Trapquest
Thank you I didn't even know that existed now i can go on the other styles

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
The only issue is that saves are not cross-compatible between art builds even if they are the same patch build, so you'll need to make a separate save for each other one you want to use. As for animated scenes, I don't recall ever seeing any. You may be gunning for a fool's errand in that regard, but I haven't played in a long while to be honest.

Reactions: aliciafed

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
What is this gblorb bowlshit how am i gonna install it?
Get winget first page informs you about it. when run game first time window will ask what you want to open it with, just go where you unpacked winGit, and select the Git.exe you won't have to do that ever again once windows know what program you want to open it with.

EDIT >>>> I do not know about other OS as in Mac, and android, but I think there are ways to use them too.

aaaaaaaaa

Sep 6, 2016
I don't understand how this game is so popular, it has an awful interface with average writing and not many cgs. Also the cursed clothing is a pain to deal with.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes