thebighole

Nov 18, 2019
Because that is precisely the appeal?
It's all about the character getting fucked over in various ways.

Treat it more like a corruption game rather than something you are trying to win, and enjoy the show.
Trying to win makes the corruption more fun, though.

nod24

May 4, 2017
We create a constructor for games with complex architecture. You might be interested in this.
There are regular updates. Everything is free.

I am interested in what set of tools is needed to implement a similar project later, bypassing programming. Otherwise speaking, what should we program so that to create such sandboxes you just have to poke buttons, insert pictures, write?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Damn, i've tried the game for 10 minutes
The reviews are right, the engine sucks indeed.
I played many of the text games from Infocom, and actually enjoy these sort of game's, and the graphics that has been inserted is nice ( helps my imagination along ), the old infocom games had nothing but your imagination and the written text. As well as a lot of frustration ( God! I remember banging my head on the key board when playing Hitchhikers Guide to the universe ) trying to parse a sentence that the game would actually understand. The hyper links in this one are very nice as well, and help a lot to avoid that problem.

However I can understand taking the time to actually get use to the interface can be daunting. I think is is very much and acquired taste, I will also say that with out the debugger it can get very frustrating. ( as did the old infocom games with out a walk through in some places. )

Kuroihanakoe

Apr 25, 2017
Don't use the new launcher; it has a nice little trojan in it. :sneaky:
edit: to be fair, there is a warning on the site: 'Also some people using Windows Defender will find that its overzealous attitude to protection incorrectly flags the executable as malware. '

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
thought i could get the clothing file with the base patreon, but its at the 20$ lvl o_O and now the Strateg is free?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
thought i could get the clothing file with the base patreon, but its at the 20$ lvl o_O and now the Strateg is free?
Strateg is now available to download from the website for everyone. The unlock file and the clothing file are locked behind Patreon. Crazy that the clothing file is $20 per month though.

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
Strateg is now available to download from the website for everyone. The unlock file and the clothing file are locked behind Patreon. Crazy that the clothing file is $20 per month though.
Wait, i see there is the alpha tester and beta tester. are these just teir names or, are there different versions of the game that are released to these tiers

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes