Asdere

Feb 1, 2018
Anyone else cannot get Set to work properly? I set Strength to 20 and it's still at def. values, I set delicateness to 1 and it's still at default 20/20 values. I use the command correctly, it throws no errors. It even says that the stat is modified, but when I check it's not.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone else cannot get Set to work properly? I set Strength to 20 and it's still at def. values, I set delicateness to 1 and it's still at default 20/20 values. I use the command correctly, it throws no errors. It even says that the stat is modified, but when I check it's not.
You gotta wait a turn for stats to change.

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
Yes I like the clothing version best, also there is a hot fixed out now.
I agree, the clothing window is by far the best one.

trythez22 was the saint who gave us the clothing window and unlocker of the christmas version. I guess we'll have to wait for him to graciously upload those again.

Asdere

Feb 1, 2018
you should first type "set strength", then when the game say "Please give a number between 1 and 30" you should type number
View attachment 1063163
Yes I know. I even specified this "...throws no errors..." (If you don't do it the correct way it throws an error in the console).
The stats just straight up didn't change but it's working now, so IDK what was going on.

But thanks anyway, I appreciate any effort.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
im gonna wait for debug file before i play the new update but for those of you that prefer the clothing window how much clothing will actually show on my character and is it really worth not actually seeing the bodily changes? i normally use wonderfuller and i really like the circles on the side that show certain stats like sex addiction, hunger, arousal etc, im assuming thats not in the clothing window?

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
im gonna wait for debug file before i play the new update but for those of you that prefer the clothing window how much clothing will actually show on my character and is it really worth not actually seeing the bodily changes?
I think it is one of those try it, and see what you think things, I like it, the body changes are not that great without the clothing options showing, but I do like the strateg version also. I tried the wonderfuller, and never got use to it, not that it was bad or anything, just not and art style I greatly enjoyed.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I think the lack of control is one of the main appeals of the game. I'm not saying the idea of posting pics online for some reward is bad. But asking for more "control" over the way the game plays out is the antithesis of what this game is about (at least in my head canon).
I'm only asking about pictures posted, it could easily be a point reward/punishment system for it too. You are taking what I said about "control" in a far too general sense. To the point that it becomes irrelevant to what I said.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes