crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
If you're looking for the clothing version, that one is a Patreon exclusive. All others are free release.

Fegar

Nov 15, 2017
the release schedule changed, he's asking for the "unstable Patreon only" release (release date feb 1 2021), which is just the clothing version.

the next stable version is released around the start of march.

Reactions: taglag

asdf9000

Dec 2, 2019
Can't wait for the Clothes version to update, really do like the fact that i can easily tell what i'm wearing

Fegar

Nov 15, 2017
can someone send a new debug mode, the one posted doesnt work anymore, would be great, thanks
did you use the debug file from Page 69? ( 201221 Debug Unlock)
make sure you use it with version 5.0 (because older versions dont work with newer unlock)
Clothing window 5.0 is on page 69 (OP version is 4.0)

Reactions: MelvintheGelvin5

asdf9000

Dec 2, 2019
did you use the debug file from Page 69? ( 201221 Debug Unlock)
make sure you use it with version 5.0 (because older versions dont work with newer unlock)
Clothing window 5.0 is on page 69 (OP version is 4.0)
That is version 11 according to the version info in game by typing version EDIT Apparently im just stupid, they all say that.

Last edited:

Fegar

Nov 15, 2017
what does R12 v5.0 mean? how far developed is this game?
i don't know what the numbering means. R12 changes only so often, where V4.0 / V5.0 changes more often.
if you never played the game, and you like some of the tags, you should try it. if you dont like certain tags, you can disable these. there is plenty of content in the game.

That is version 11 according to the version info in game by typing version EDIT Apparently im just stupid, they all say that.
i would suggest using the "release date" as a version number. eg TrapQuest201223T which means 23 December 2020.
The letter at the end just stands for what pictures the game uses.
the unlocker from 201221 works for version 201223, but if you want to play the november release (201101) you need an older unlocker.
But i dont think it's worth to play an older version, because there is usually just less content.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
what does R12 v5.0 mean? how far developed is this game?
Version 5 of Release 12? It's just a versioning convention which is, unfortunately in this regard, not generally standardized from developer to developer. As for how far along, pretty far, much more so than many other games here, just still not completely finished is all. It's definitely complete enough that it's playable out of the box as is.

Reactions: MelvintheGelvin5
Feb 18, 2018
anyone know anything about a save editor? There's some stuff from a few years ago from what I saw but nothing that would work on current versions

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
anyone know anything about a save editor? There's some stuff from a few years ago from what I saw but nothing that would work on current versions
It is Inform 7 hybred makes rather hard to do much with it.

Best bet is to get the unlocker, and use it. (editing even the old infocom games was a pain in the ass.)

EDIT >>> That is my take on it, but if someone does know a easy peasy way I would be glad to learn it.

Reactions: PrimeDestroyers

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I hope the hotel PC will eventually let me choose to post photos or do a cam show for some kind of reward + reputation damage
Same, I quite liked coming across the pictures that are sometimes taken at the hotel, I just wish there was more control over it.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Same, I quite liked coming across the pictures that are sometimes taken at the hotel, I just wish there was more control over it.
I think the lack of control is one of the main appeals of the game. I'm not saying the idea of posting pics online for some reward is bad. But asking for more "control" over the way the game plays out is the antithesis of what this game is about (at least in my head canon).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aika and PlecoBeco

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
i am new on this game i have only two days playing it xd so today i get the second class of ruby rank when i go to back to the normal level i guess i was moved to a mansion how can i comeback to the first level?

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes