TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
How do you pass time quickly? Can you only press the wait button or is there something that lets you pass a decent amount of time quickly? I've tried sleeping but that didn't seem to pass a lot of time.

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Guys, i noticed that whenever i wear a corset on the current Clothing version, i get a full black untextured corset-looking thing, and I'm pretty sure this wasn't the case before. The corsets were all very black but had some textures, except from one that was white (i may be confusing this with Keriax tho).

Does this happens to anybody else?

EDIT: My current solution is to not wear corsets at all but... I like corsets

syralic

Jul 23, 2018
Hey there, I've seen some messages referencing the version comparison table I try to keep up to date.
Not related to 5.0 but here are some things I missed:
  • Keriax distinguishes silicon vs natural (on top of inflated) boobs
  • Wonderfuller displays more detailled TF specific items (on par with clothing for some class headgear, some collars like Lipstick Collar)
  • Wonderfuller & Keriax display traps (dildos, trip wires, gaz)
  • Could add chastity row (thanks Birrah'Lai)
Will update soon, this post was rather meant as an Ask For Help to people with cultist tendencies.

First spoiler free question: Have you noticed items with "Missing quest title" and in description "this quest is missing its long description" ?

Not spoiler free:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone find WinGit interpreter very very slow (especially endgame) ? I know Gargoyle is a blazing fast alternative but this speed comes at a cost: missing some GUI components, no dark mode... Any "quick-win" to share to make game faster with WinGit ?

Thanks for your help !

EDIT:
There was an hotfix released on December 23rd available as public Mega links in a blog post on trapquest official website (check 1st post for website, not sure if I can share external links).
It should fix "long quest description missing" issues, I am not sure if the Clothing Window version shared later in the thread is concerned but mind there is no public link for Clothing version though as it is 20$ Patreon content, Shared Clothing version is fine dated December 23rd in filename.
I will work my way through another run and I am not sure if the quest description will help me with my "spoiler question" so I am still all ears about that.
No clue for my last bit about WinGit slowness though (general remark not tied to v5 release), I've read the full changelog this time, it seems there have been report of Gargoyle crashing unexpectedly.
So Gargoyle is off the table, but it wasn't really on as the whole game can be played without inputting any command with WinGit (I strongly disagree with some recent reviews about the game)

Last edited:

syralic

Jul 23, 2018
Hi.
How to free your hands and throw out your clutch bag to take, for example, a cleaning kit?
Go to the shopkeeper in the dungeon and buy the handbag he offers, you should then be able to handle items (cleaning kit or other weapons) mind that your bag will not transform anymore...
I wonder if it's intended or a bug, I've encountered it too but cannot remember if I was holding the clutch bag at the time...
If you have your regular starting bag there should be no issue, buy the bag at the shop only if you can't hold items.

Aika

Dec 11, 2017
Yes clutch bags take up the hand slot now. It's half been made that way to add an interesting decision to be made (do I drop my clutch bag or try to get the designer bag from the shop or let my bag get transformed more, or just lose out on being able to take a wepaon) and half just because otherwise the clutch bags and equippables would clash in the clothing window version :sneaky:

If a weapon attempts to summon itself into your hand, and you're wearing a clutch, you'll be given the option to allow your clutch immediately transform into a (sluttier) non-clutch bag.

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
How can I start the clothing mode? I installed base game, imported the debug unlocker and also the gblorb for the clothing mod but I cannot choose it in the launcher.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
How can I start the clothing mode? I installed base game, imported the debug unlocker and also the gblorb for the clothing mod but I cannot choose it in the launcher.
Don't bother with the launcher, just run git.exe from the launcher dir, and then select the clothing gblorb.

Reactions: puffmutter

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Then it's the best you change the op - install description... ;)
Once you have installed wingit you should only need to right click it and select run with wigit the .gblorb only the first time.

From then on any time you run a .gblorb file windows will know what program to use, and all you have to do is double click the .gblorb file you wish to run.

Reactions: puffmutter

taglag

Aug 6, 2019

Can someone upload it?
Actually you can get the game from there sight, the unlocker is the most needed Item. (I wind up overloaded to much with out it in my game play)

For a game upload I would be wanting the clothing one, My self, I have grow use to it now ( and it is not available on there sight), and like that the character displays for the most part what she is wearing in that version.

For me it is the most immersive choice for the game <<< Note the for me ( I do also like the strateg version as most of the game depictions seem to use the 3d from that to display actions on the screen.)

Reactions: uberalles333
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes