ededen

Apr 27, 2019
How do you activate debug mode? I don't get it. I launch the debug file with GIT, and the window comes up telling me it's unlocked and all, but then it doesn't let me restore any savefile even if there's the prompt. I can't play the main game file either on the same window, and if I do it on a different GIT window it plays as normal, with no debug of any kind. Even typing "update donators file" just says that I don't have a debug file save or something. Anyone know how to solve it?
I'm on pc btw.

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
How do you activate debug mode? I don't get it. I launch the debug file with GIT, and the window comes up telling me it's unlocked and all, but then it doesn't let me restore any savefile even if there's the prompt. I can't play the main game file either on the same window, and if I do it on a different GIT window it plays as normal, with no debug of any kind. Even typing "update donators file" just says that I don't have a debug file save or something. Anyone know how to solve it?
I'm on pc btw.
Here's how I proceed :
1. I put the debug file in the same folder than "TrapQuest Launcher".
2. I launch "TrapQuest Launcher"
3. I click on the "Import Patreon Unlock File"
4. Sometimes it crashes, then I delete everything, reinstall everything and try again. Most of the time it works. A "donator.glkdata" should be added to the folder TrapQuest/game at this point.
5. I launch the game via GIT directly (because I want to use the clothing window but you can't use it with the TrapQuest Launcher).

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
I don't understand how I'm supposed to use this password and I'm not sure if this allows me to get the latest version of the clothing window. Can you explain it to me like I was a complete retard? =)
Ok. I have tried again and it's quite easy actually. Just type "update donators password" followed with "1765220" and this will create the "donators.glkdata" file inside your game folder.

However, this still doesn't give you access to the clothing window version. Damnation !

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Ok. I have tried again and it's quite easy actually. Just type "update donators password" followed with "1765220" and this will create the "donators.glkdata" file inside your game folder.

However, this still doesn't give you access to the clothing window version. Damnation !
That have never gave you access to the Clothing version. You would need to donate on patreon or wait for someone to share the file (someone will eventually).

What the password/donator thing does is to unlock debug mode, and a lot of extra scenes/content.

Reactions: Xam Rei

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
I'm on pc btw.
When you open the donator file with git, it will generate a new file, donators.glkdata and you will need to get that to the same folder where the saves/prefs are.

You can't play in the donator file (it doesn't contain the game).

To enable debug mode, while you are on any version of the game (not the donator file), type the command "dirtycheater" without quote marks.
(There is another command to enable debug mode, but that one is actually for debugging).

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
would not happen to have the debug unlock would you? (Hoping) New commands are off with older one :(
Unlock codes are provided in a txt file a few posts back. The last code on the list works with the hotfix.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Unlock codes are provided in a txt file a few posts back. The last code on the list works with the hotfix.
can not seem to download the launcher

EDIT >>> got it, thank you

Last edited:

NXTtrain

Jun 25, 2019
Sadly no, I haven't paid for anything. I just found the Clothing filed uploaded to Kemono on the Diaper Quest page. April Diaper unlocker is uploaded there if anyone is interested in it.

I tried to download the diaperquest unlocker from this site, but it just gives me a gateway error. Would someone with more luck be kind enough to post either the file or the code itself here?

Edit: Nevermind, Eventually it worked.

Last edited:

TheLlamaGuy

Aug 4, 2018
Most recent clothing version shows a lot of equipment pitch black. Is there anything to do about this or is it because stuff is not fully implemented yet?

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
Most recent clothing version shows a lot of equipment pitch black. Is there anything to do about this or is it because stuff is not fully implemented yet?
It's a work in progress (that's why the clothing window is only available to alpha tester level patreons I guess).
For now, you'll have to deal with it. With each update, Aika add visuals to some clothes (for example, until recently most maid outfits didn't have a proper visual, now I think they all have one).

Reactions: TheLlamaGuy

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I don't understand how you are supposed to get anywhere in this game. Managed to make it to the hotel, where my MC got the metal collar from the mechanic. He said he'd remove it if I defeat the minotaur, if I'm not mistaken. So went back to the dungeon. By that time there were so many monsters down there I could barely make it to the switch to release the minotaur. My MC got fucked like a dozen times until I finally did it. Got fucked a bunch more until I found the minotaur in the dungeons, who then proceeded to fuck my MC too, forever. When he was done with one round he collapsed on my MC, so there was no walking away. Just lay under him while getting fucked by half a dozen tentacle monsters until the minotaur woke up again to keep fucking MC until he collapsed on top again, and again, and again. Basically a dead end.

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
I don't understand how you are supposed to get anywhere in this game. Managed to make it to the hotel, where my MC got the metal collar from the mechanic. He said he'd remove it if I defeat the minotaur, if I'm not mistaken. So went back to the dungeon. By that time there were so many monsters down there I could barely make it to the switch to release the minotaur. My MC got fucked like a dozen times until I finally did it. Got fucked a bunch more until I found the minotaur in the dungeons, who then proceeded to fuck my MC too, forever. When he was done with one round he collapsed on my MC, so there was no walking away. Just lay under him while getting fucked by half a dozen tentacle monsters until the minotaur woke up again to keep fucking MC until he collapsed on top again, and again, and again. Basically a dead end.
Ahahaha that's hilarious.
However, the point of the game is to lose. Don't be surprised if that's what happen to you, one way or another!

Aika

Dec 11, 2017
He removes it if you bring him the mystical amulet that the minotaur is guarding. You can release the minotaur, wait for him to move, then retrieve the amulet.

The game is hard but as you get better at it, you'll find that it's not impossible.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes