taglag

Aug 6, 2019
All trophies give you +1 luck, and a lot give you good things. For example the one that makes black cocks more virile, and white cocks less virile, actually helps you to get rapped for no reason less, because most NPCs have white dicks (shopkeeper will ravage you almost every time you see him, but i consider him the canonical husband).

Also the one that makes magic attacks cost 1, but makes an egg appear on you is very useful, although maybe disabling eggs so it fills you with cum instead would be better, so you dont have to go to a toilet to drop the eggs.
Yeah it is probably a game choice more than anything, but I just find them mostly useless by there plus>>Minus game design.

Reactions: 3xpurt

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Also the one that makes magic attacks cost 1, but makes an egg appear on you is very useful, although maybe disabling eggs so it fills you with cum instead would be better, so you dont have to go to a toilet to drop the eggs.
Combine this with the trophy that makes creampies not add soreness and you've got a great combo.

princess_sophia

Apr 3, 2018
Does anyone know how the sword in the stone works? Like, if I wanted to obtain the blade of womanhood starting as a male with tg enable, how would I go about that?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Anyone know how to fix minotaur missing image and regarding him as female??
That's a setting. Under SPECIFIC EROTIC CONTENT option, the NPC gender preference can turn everyone feminine and addressed as she/her (still may have dick though, depending on your TG settings). Some characters actually have art for these changes, like the shopkeeper or mechanic, but Minotaur doesn't.

Apli

Aug 30, 2019
Git link is down, i found 136 version that works for now, but i dont know if its bugged or not.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
If I recall, if you haven't already, try doing something that allows time to tick by in game. Some commands will not reflect their changes until some time has passed. If nothing else, you've likely ran into a bug.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
:sigh: I forget this every time I play this game. Kinda surprised that it's neither here or on the wiki, but what's the syntax for ending the doom ritual (have notes, reception bell, cock candle, black candle, and pocket necro in inv). Cultists/deep ones have been killed (multiple times), did I mess things up by attacking before starting the ritual killer?

Also, anyone happen to remember the console command for editing stomach contents (food/drink)? May have been removed due to changes for pregnancy detail tracking, but kinda hoping it still exists. The (newish?) candy corn event at the school has gotten annoying real fast, and I'd prefer not to disable weight, since that disables potions of weight loss(+) as well (assuming that hasn't changed).

Jun 20, 2021
Is there a way to fully remove the succubus class? I've already beaten the demoness and have my soul gem back, but no methods that ive tried have allowed me to get rid of it

Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
So random question, is there any way to decompile this game and others like it, basically take it apart to how it looks on the git or at least similar, I saw some program called mrifk but it leaves out data and gives me a opcode error so I don't think it works anymore.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes