Artykl

May 25, 2020
I'm tired of trying to get through, the main problem is I don't have time to find a cure for the latex curse. The scroll should be in the old library at the hotel, but I can't get into the hotel...there is no passage.

The most successful passage when the main character turned into a half-vampire and was able to suck the life out of enemies with blows. But it's still impossible to defeat everyone

Does anyone know the solution to the quest from the witch in the forest? Where you need a bell, a book and a candle...I can't find the bell.

flimflam312

May 30, 2019
I'm tired of trying to get through, the main problem is I don't have time to find a cure for the latex curse. The scroll should be in the old library at the hotel, but I can't get into the hotel...there is no passage.

The most successful passage when the main character turned into a half-vampire and was able to suck the life out of enemies with blows. But it's still impossible to defeat everyone

Does anyone know the solution to the quest from the witch in the forest? Where you need a bell, a book and a candle...I can't find the bell.
There are several bells in the game. You can buy one from the shopkeeper, get them from the cat or cow classes, get it from defeating a robo bellboy and I believe you can also get it from defeating the receptionist in the slut school

NXTtrain

Jun 25, 2019

If you really want to solve it fast, try using the purloin command. It's fully functional, even without debug unlocker. And surprisingly powerful as well.

Jubilexx

Oct 12, 2017
U get to the hotel from the forest. The doorway is always facing west, unlike the mansion entrance which is always north.

Also, here's a fun fact. Purloin works on enemies. U have to type the exact name, and u won't get any drops, but u can free kill anything this way. Just be careful about carrying enemies around in the dungeon, unless u have the skill that lets u hold stuff when ur overinflated, u get blown up by a rune trap and u'll drop all those enemies....can we say bang-bang kiddies

Last edited:

Shadow7045

Jan 2, 2021
Actually you can get drops. You have to drop them first and if they don't show as being in the room re purloin them then kill them. It forces the game to load them in along with setting the drop to actualize.

Jubilexx

Oct 12, 2017
Huh, didn't know that. But about the latex doll curse cure, I just finished a run through and didn't see the cure spell in the hotel library. Admittedly, I wasn't cursed but the reversal spell wasn't there. Every other time I've played and hit the library in the hotel it was there, whether cursed or not.

Also, futanari still not working. Might be walled behind new debug update, but I was able to view the new silicon doll ending with the epilogue command
Edit: Just tried again, with latex curse and cure quest from witch, the cure scroll appears in the hotel library...Also, if u made the mistake of wearing the cock ring, u can buy ur detached cock back from the shopkeeper and get it reattached by the witch

Last edited:

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
I highly doubt that. For one, I've always been able to remove the false positive files, I can't do that with this one. Is being considered a trojan of the adware variety. AndroidOS/Multiverze. Hopefully the android part means that it's harmless to my PC. It's currently quarantined, as I've been unable to remove it. Not for lack of trying, I did that repeatedly..... wait I just had an idea. Let me go try it.

Edit: Okay, my first idea, to clean the cache that supposedly had the infected file in it, didn't work. My second idea, which I got thanks to looking at the options in WD, that did worked. Had to restart my computer, but now WD is happy with its cheery little green check mark. I also feel more settled, lol.
Shit the virus was an actual virus!? :eek:
Good thing that i play on a tablet and don't use the launcher.
Also, when i play on pc is to test stuff and i need to download more than 1 version (which the launcher doesn't allow)
Did Aika say anything about this? :unsure:

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Shit the virus was an actual virus!? :eek:
Good thing that i play on a tablet and don't use the launcher.
Also, when i play on pc is to test stuff and i need to download more than 1 version (which the launcher doesn't allow)
Did Aika say anything about this? :unsure:
I haven't mentioned the issue to them. Also, the TQ launcher seems fine. It was a link to the Windows Git that seemed to be infected. The one from area57. That was no overzealous antivirus response, just an actual virus that hitched a ride with the download. I defaulted to the Git option since I've been playing this game for a while, and that's what I was used to. I've now switched to the launcher, Git wasn't allowing me to save.

Aika

Dec 11, 2017
I haven't mentioned the issue to them. Also, the TQ launcher seems fine. It was a link to the Windows Git that seemed to be infected. The one from area57. That was no overzealous antivirus response, just an actual virus that hitched a ride with the download. I defaulted to the Git option since I've been playing this game for a while, and that's what I was used to. I've now switched to the launcher, Git wasn't allowing me to save.
The latest version of WinGit is triggering some AVs. I don't make WinGit so I don't know why this is, but I severely doubt that David Kinder is sneakily adding malware to his program, so yeah I vote false positive.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
The latest version of WinGit is triggering some AVs. I don't make WinGit so I don't know why this is, but I severely doubt that David Kinder is sneakily adding malware to his program, so yeah I vote false positive.
They didn't have to, there are multiple ways a virus can end up in/on something. Also, the Git files weren't what were infected. The download itself was the issue. Once I had the files, the computer treated them as normal uninfected items, no false positives. The virus that hitched a ride in, on the other hand, infected a different file on my PC, and that file was ringing the alarms of my computer, but it only got infected because I chose to ignore WD's warnings about the download. I mean, in situations like this it normally is a false positive, I assumed it was this time as well. I was wrong.
Though, if it had been the Git files, I probably would've got rid of them regardless of false or not. Erroring on the side of caution, I don't let many potential false flag items stay on my PC either. Just in case they're not false flags. :)
And yep, Git_136_Windows.zip, that's the infected link alright. Took one for the team, clicked on it, didn't even finish downloading before WD blocked it, but the virus got in anyways and is now quarantined. I'll take the same steps as before to get rid of it.

Last edited:

Aika

Dec 11, 2017
They didn't have to, there are multiple ways a virus can end up in/on something. Also, the Git files weren't what were infected. The download itself was the issue. Once I had the files, the computer treated them as normal uninfected items, no false positives. The virus that hitched a ride in, on the other hand, infected a different file on my PC, and that file was ringing the alarms of my computer, but it only got infected because I chose to ignore WD's warnings about the download. I mean, in situations like this it normally is a false positive, I assumed it was this time as well. I was wrong.

Though, if it had been the Git files, I probably would've got rid of them regardless of false or not. Erroring on the side of caution, I don't let many potential false flag items stay on my PC either. Just in case they're not false flags. :)

And yep, Git_136_Windows.zip, that's the infected link alright. Took one for the team, clicked on it, didn't even finish downloading before WD blocked it, but the virus got in anyways and is now quarantined. I'll take the same steps as before to get rid of it.

Wait, what exactly are you proposing? That there's an extremely sophisticated bit of malware that not only somehow snuck its way into that zip archive, but that was able to run its code and infect a different file on your PC without you even running it? All while actually being an AndroidOS virus and not a Windows one?

I think it's much more likely that it's a false positive, and that you're just a bit confused.

Also, it would seem that David Kinder agrees.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Wait, what exactly are you proposing? That there's an extremely sophisticated bit of malware that not only somehow snuck its way into that zip archive, but that was able to run its code and infect a different file on your PC without you even running it? All while actually being an AndroidOS virus and not a Windows one?

I think it's much more likely that it's a false positive, and that you're just a bit confused.

Also, it would seem that David Kinder agrees.
Just telling you what WD was saying, also I have no idea how sophisticated a virus could be, I don't make them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

redmagebr

Oct 12, 2016
Just telling you what WD was saying, also I have no idea how sophisticated a virus could be, I don't make them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Every time an AV marks something as "Generic" it's because it has no idea what it is, but it thinks it kind of looks like something that it knows.

imo, if only the bad AVs say anything, it's very likely a false positive. 25 out of 70 is far too many for a common false positive, though, usually you just have Baidu and some other kid shouting wolf. But given that the biggest name on the list of detections is fucking Windows Defender I think it's fair to say it's a false positive.

Considering there are almost no benefits to using 1.3.6 vs 1.3.5, it's probably best to err on the side of caution and just use the old version. But I'd bet my ass this is a false positive either way. Besides, this is an open source project - you could always compile your own.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes