Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
On his website dev says there's now a classical exe for win with the latest version, can we get that?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
That's just the launcher. All it does is launch the latest game files, which are still the GBLORB files. There is no EXE for the game itself.

dividead

May 1, 2017
Just telling you what WD was saying, also I have no idea how sophisticated a virus could be, I don't make them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Why not upload a version that does not trigger the antivirus for the rest of us?

I remember looking into it a while back and some other guy took the source code and recompiled and the antivirus had no issue with the recompiled version either. While this led him to conclude that the original was a false positive I think the main issue is that regardless of what the issue is, clearly it is possible to compile it without the antivirus software reporting anything. Of course he did not upload his compile because why do that, right?

dividead

May 1, 2017
The TQ launcher works just fine though? It's not infected with anything, no false positives, so~ :unsure:
It doesn't because it uses the old version of git, still have no idea what the new one does better but I was just saying, I've seen at least 3 people say "I've made this not report anything" so the one that is reported is probably fine but none of them could be bother to upload it the version that is not reported.

Last edited:

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
baltic1284 There are pressure traps that make your tits and ass (and hips) bigger for no reason (the game says that the trap is making you more womanly or something like that) i guess that's the one you want, it's random, but if you fully explore the dungeon (the first map that you spawn in) you should be able to find one.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes