tehmasta

May 1, 2017
is this one missing tags? doesnt nostrike usually add pregnancy to their games ?:unsure:

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Hmm... While I like this VN, I think is wrong to call this a Yuri VN. Yuri is about girls love, like VN's as Flowers, Kindred Spirits On The Roof, Heart Of The Woods or A Summer's End - Hong Kong 1986 (to name a few)
What happens in this VN has nothing to do with Yuri. The correct type description for this VN would be Yaoi.
Yeah - I know I am nitpicking, but this Yuri tag can lead to confusion (although the pictures will make that clear).

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
Another fucking game from No Strike that is CENSORED!!!

Man this pisses me off, all we got is Tomgirls of the Mountain............

Regarding the games title its freakin self explanatory, TRAP YURI , damn game about Traps Fucking Traps.

Reactions: Beats9821

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Ah yes, a Yuri romance in an all-girls school. How lovely.
Wait, what do you mean by the students are all packing heat?
Wat.PNG

JosephF

May 28, 2019
I took me a while to realize this. But the title is Trap Yuri Garden, so I thought it was a yuri game.....
...but it was A TRAP!!!

byawgdom

Jun 1, 2022
Its not gay to love fuck traps. Because you turn them into women/girls. therefore its also not gay for them to love the cock if they're women.

Also to those complaining about japanese games.... being censored.... in 2024..... know nothing.

Pilikalo

Apr 21, 2021
I noticed, on vndb, that the other characters are secondary, are there no scenes with them?

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
Its not gay to love fuck traps. Because you turn them into women/girls. therefore its also not gay for them to love the cock if they're women.

Also to those complaining about japanese games.... being censored.... in 2024..... know nothing.
Well... you know, once the main reason of getting the "overseas" release of Japanese ero games is to get the uncensored (no-mosaic) CGs.

Reactions: JarfTwo
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes