hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
I am kinda curious how a bunch of femboys are now considered yuri lmao
If it's the usual nostrike (haven't played it yet), they literally are just flat chicks who happen to have penises. They act like stereotypical Japanese teen girls (with all the annoyances), they speak like typical Japanese teen girls (ditto), they're voiced by Japanese women, they go ON AND ON about their 'pussies' with which they can literally get pregnant, get all worked up about the dumbest harem shit just like typical Japanese harem girls... So you've basically got 100% girls except they also have penises.

For people who can't handle the penises, well, okay. But they warned you right in the title!

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
Yay another No strike trap game :) Just wish Japan would change it's damn laws to be in the same century as the rest of the world.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TrapYuriGarden-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
This game confused me a bit when I saw it on Steam... They're all traps, so doesn't that mean that there's in fact no Yuri/lesbian and it's in fact considered all gay?
I really need to write this... If it's males, then it's no yuri.
First the creators made a misleading cover, now they made even misleading names...
Some people aren't ready to have their values shattered into a thousand pieces, it seems.

Though this is hardly the first yuri-styled game (or manga) to use crossdressing boys. Perhaps a true lily garden needs a stamen in there somewhere.

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
Its not gay to love fuck traps. Because you turn them into women/girls. therefore its also not gay for them to love the cock if they're women.

Also to those complaining about japanese games.... being censored.... in 2024..... know nothing.
its perfectly fine to bitch about shitty censoring, WE AIN'T JAPANESE.

Reactions: Absolom

Arkko

Aug 20, 2018
As soon as I unzipped it, windows flagged it as a trojan.

Trojan:Win32/Phonzy.A!ml

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Its not gay to love fuck traps. Because you turn them into women/girls. therefore its also not gay for them to love the cock if they're women.

Also to those complaining about japanese games.... being censored.... in 2024..... know nothing.
You are free to keep telling yourself that liking a dick that belongs to a "cute" male is straight. :sneaky:

Reactions: EHall

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Otoko-no-kos, those daughters of men, are simply too powerful. Straight boys always feel JoJo ~menacing~ effects when they're near. No matter how desperately they try to neuter them by sticking their PPs in lockboxes or banish them by shrieking their shrill cries of GAY or NOT GAY they always burst out of such weak confinements.

In the back of their minds they fear the truth: that a fully developed trap does not just catch them, it snares their girlfriend, their sexuality, and, inevitably, even their muscle mommy fantasy women. Resistance is futile. They'll always get you in the(ir) end.

Reactions: felixhunt

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
Missing 4 images in gallery while there's only one choise in the game :HideThePain:

On the side note, is there more shit like this? It.. somehow works

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes