lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
If it's the usual nostrike (haven't played it yet), they literally are just flat chicks who happen to have penises. They act like stereotypical Japanese teen girls (with all the annoyances), they speak like typical Japanese teen girls (ditto), they're voiced by Japanese women, they go ON AND ON about their 'pussies' with which they can literally get pregnant, get all worked up about the dumbest harem shit just like typical Japanese harem girls... So you've basically got 100% girls except they also have penises.

For people who can't handle the penises, well, okay. But they warned you right in the title!
I have read research papers to understand human anatomy. Men and women sexual organs are derived from the same body parts at the embryo stage. So while it is possible to have 1 testicles and 1 egg at the same time, if both balls drop completely as depicted, there is no chance for them to be eggs any more. Also, the same for labia skin and scrotum skin. They are the same organ. So if one manifests as scrotum, it completely closes off the skin to the vagina. In here, there is clearly a large bulge from the scrotum so I don't think one of them is capable of giving birth. I can't see if the other girl has fully developed balls though so I can't tell. I can PM you the research artilcle about a case study of a real life true hermaphrodite, which has pictures of real life hermaphrodite. Also, futanari are not traps.

Last edited:

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Damn femboy fans really will do literally anything to avoid admitting two dudes fucking and sucking is gay
So just because of you, I sent an actual gay dude who plays gay games this game and begged him to play this for a half hour, (I swear, that's all I need, just the tip!) and tell me whether this is gay:
Hah! No way dude. These bitches are fucking annoying as hell.
Zero appeal and pasting on a tiny girlpenis does nothing.
So as you'd expect when actual people get involved, it's complicated. And tags are blunt and stupid.

deadvalentine

Jun 8, 2022
Chad MC, was gonna leave the Academy because of his integrity and kindness to his friends, but proceeds to stay out of spite and willingly crossdresses in order to one up Mikage (purple hair)

Kuchai

Jun 12, 2020
With how short this game is compared to their other titles I wonder if this is just the "start" of another series like Trap Shrine. Like the end feels *complete* but open enough where I can easily see a sequel or two. Like we could end it here but I'm also down for the Iori and Mikage wedding for realsies.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes