Torins

May 2, 2017
Seems interesting, but I get an error when trying to run it

Any help or just a link to where to find a solution would be appreciated!

OmegaAlpha

Jan 12, 2020
A No Strike game that doesn't have the protag whining about how he's not gay in the middle of busting seven trillion loads to a trap. What alternate timeline have I fallen into?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
This is basically Sonohana with traps?
Exactly. Hence the "yuri" in the title. This is pretty much a typical yuri setting. School, oneesama, girls only, etc. But you know, traps.

Btw, I'm missing images as well. The logic say those will "unlock" if you read the story all over again. But seem like those aren't part of the lewd scenes. Aside that, no idea. If someone know, tell us how unlock those.

Reactions: zufield

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Is it normal to be missing four images in the gallery? I went through both choices already.
Exactly. Hence the "yuri" in the title. This is pretty much a typical yuri setting. School, oneesama, girls only, etc. But you know, traps.

Btw, I'm missing images as well. The logic say those will "unlock" if you read the story all over again. But seem like those aren't part of the lewd scenes. Aside that, no idea. If someone know, tell us how unlock those.
My guess is that once you play both paths, a third option will unlock. That's usually how it with these few choices type VNs with a hidden ending. Or there is some convoluted unlock method involving hidden bullshit like a secret button or something.

the_anthony

Jan 28, 2020
My guess is that once you play both paths, a third option will unlock. That's usually how it with these few choices type VNs with a hidden ending. Or there is some convoluted unlock method involving hidden bullshit like a secret button or something.
I thought the same, so I started the game again from the beginning to end, but you're left with the same two choices. Unless it's the hidden mechanism as you suggested in which case, hopefully someone with the patience can figure it out and post the solution here.

Last edited:

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
If they follow the same pattern of the trap shrine series, the story is no over yet. With luck, the other characters would get lewds as well, but who knows. Seem like there's no room for a harem, so far at least. it was sadly very short.

nekomaid

Feb 24, 2022
Is anyone having a problem where the game is laggy? Usually I have no problem playing no strike games but this in particular is quite bad.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Is anyone having a problem where the game is laggy? Usually I have no problem playing no strike games but this in particular is quite bad.
This is the first NS game with art full animated. If you're either using a potato, or have many other stuffs consuming your pc memory, that's why. I use a potato and it run fine. Your problem must be something else.

TheGentleSpirit

Mar 27, 2020
I thought the same, so I started the game again from the beginning to end, but you're left with the same two choices. Unless it's the hidden mechanism as you suggested in which case, hopefully someone with the patience can figure it out and post the solution here.
My guess is they are all ages version only

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes