Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Playing got to the demon and glad there is more male on shemale, you don't see that much, but i hope next update maybe early on in the game the player can get a weapon early. Also love the models and animations, still playing through, so i will try and give a good review to help out.

ManedWolf

Mar 20, 2018
Is there a considered amount of content to the futa? Is it Futa-on-male or Male-on-futa, or both?

Reactions: Purb

seanmachine

Nov 10, 2018
I'm enjoying the game so far. the graphics are excellent, really well designed characters. but some stuff is needlessly complicated. I still haven't figured out the Ksal line of sight, so I get killed when running away and getting stuck on something on the ground I can't see. the cemetery puzzle was needlessly complicated, even once I figured out what I was supposed to do. and, nothing personal, but the broken english really doesn't help anything. if you want help with the grammar, MrOrgazm, I know I'd be willing to help, along with a lot of people here.

seanmachine

Nov 10, 2018
now that I've been playing for a bit, I'm getting the hang of it! got my sword, leveling up... makes it much more fun.

perhaps a silly question, but where do you get food? I've got two Ksal in the dungeon and I can't feed them anymore.

[edit: d'oh! just realized you feed them potions, not food. the word "feed" confused me. still learning...]

Last edited:

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I think it's more of the potions you feed to them to get control. And you get it from the Diar merchant, but i need to know how to get more lockpicks

seanmachine

Nov 10, 2018
I think it's more of the potions you feed to them to get control. And you get it from the Diar merchant, but i need to know how to get more lockpicks
thanks. I'm like 90% sure I saw them fore sale/trade, but I can't remember where. I'll go hunting. of course, it's very likely I'm making this up.
(also it's my bedtime soon. long day.)

Reactions: Purb

seanmachine

Nov 10, 2018
I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but I had a companion die and I didn't revive her (she was really weak and not worth it). but now after every battle I get a message from Nerasa saying "you lost your companion."
I've since gotten a new companion, but the message won't go away, and I can't figure out how to revive the first one to make her go away.
btw, really enjoying the game now that I'm getting the hang of it!

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes