Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Still have a tough time with door lockpick since it takes a lot when trying to lockpick it, i found it's best to just save up and keep buying lock picks to open the door. Also i wonder for your next update, you will put an easy way to gain money as well, and items. like when facing Kasi they can drop items and money. Never mind i found selling the black blood give more money that is a big dunce on my part XD.

Last edited:

Ecchisan147

Aug 5, 2018
does anyone have the damn code for the damn door?
That thing about the how many stars are in the constellation.

Ecchisan147

Aug 5, 2018
Oh, and some tips for those as lost as I was, after entering in the basement of the castle, don´t fuck Shira, it´s instant game over, just free her, and in the election, choose the guy, that ebony ass and pussy are not worth it, or just save before choosing and see by yourself the aftermath. Choosing the guy you unlock his wife, just choose to "drink the tea" not "the destroy family"... and the girl in the bar.

Reactions: Purb

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
So you have a new game continue and options but no close/end game so your forced to use the CRTL ALT delete just to close the game.

Ecchisan147

Aug 5, 2018
Which path is that again?
After the election thing, choosing the guy, when you go down in the blacksmith stone path, you need to pass all the Ksal to go to upper left side of the map. There are more ksal, with two chests and the futa orc covering the path, you talk to her, fuck and after find the first captain upwards, the pink girl. Going back and left there were a fence, now is unlocked, wiht a new map and more ksal, going up you´ll find a wood path to a cave, it´s try and error, there you get a orb.

Ecchisan147

Aug 5, 2018
After the election thing, choosing the guy, when you go down in the blacksmith stone path, you need to pass all the Ksal to go to upper left side of the map. There are more ksal, with two chests and the futa orc covering the path, you talk to her, fuck and after find the first captain upwards, the pink girl. Going back and left there were a fence, now is unlocked, wiht a new map and more ksal, going up you´ll find a wood path to a cave, it´s try and error, there you get a orb.
I´ll upload some prints later

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes