BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I like RPGM games, but I don't like BDSM and futa, can they be avoided? I also have no interest in scenes where multiple men appear (and even less if the MC isn't one of them, which I don't know if it's the case), I also prefer if they can be avoided. Could it be done?

Reactions: Hermies

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
yepp and again .. a great look game fucked up with the RPGM engine.. instead of using renpy ....

belmeya

May 26, 2020
06287e2e41286552964180cb58c0c694.png

When I enter this portal I get back to the main menu, is this correct or am I bugged? I've done everything else in the game and can't find a way out.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Okay for the 3 healers, is it the Satyrs and do i need to capture and domesticate first.

Bang5Bang

Dec 30, 2019
yepp and again .. a great look game fucked up with the RPGM engine.. instead of using renpy ....
Have you actually played it? I think the game design is fine for RPGM and I normally don't bother with any games made with it. It's a bit grindy but that's a different issue.

Reactions: larry69

kekker

May 1, 2017
Here's a gallery save WARNING It looks like the gallery room works, but I would not suggest using this save file as a way to play the game cause I didn't feel like investing hours into the game I used an RPG editor and just flipped all the switches, because all of them are in russian I have no idea what all of the switches are or what they do however the save file has you in the gallery room where it appears all scenes work (atleast they appear to work from my shoddy testing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

*edit* Upon further testing it appears that for some reason the nun character in the gallery refuses to have her scenes work I looked at the variables again and it appears her scene switches are the only ones in english so it could be that the game is use to grabbing replays in russian and thus refuses to load the nuns but I honestly have no clue
*edit 2* Through what can only be described as dumb luck I have accidentally fixed the nun scene so enjoy a full gallery save

Last edited:
Reactions: Bang5Bang

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Enjoying the game and like the small updates to it, the grind can be a hassle, but i like where it is going loved the new Ksal and 4 animations. Hope to see more.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Not a bad game actually, but Dev, please fix bugs already.
Dev fixed nothing from previous version, same bugs, dark screens, etc...

Last edited:

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
OK, I went into the crypt and that was it. Game Over! Is there a walkthru or a guide as too what to do first, second, third?

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
some hints on what to do and how to do it would be nice. I don't think I have the time to figure everything out often by pure guessing. w8ing for a walkthrough.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
renpy and RPGM are two completely different things. You would never use renpy to create a gameplay like the one provided by RPGM.
You might not like this style of gameplay (which is totally fine) but to say the dev should use renpy instead makes no sense.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I just started to play this game. i just wat to know, what should we do to gain money?
You can gain money but selling black blood (When you choose to kill the Ksal) to those warrior guys for money.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes